Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring Reverse Engineer (Experience with Unreal Engine games is a bonus)

Discussion on Hiring Reverse Engineer (Experience with Unreal Engine games is a bonus) within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Hiring Reverse Engineer (Experience with Unreal Engine games is a bonus)

Hello,

I'm looking for a reverse engineer that would be able to modify a game for me.

I already have a DLL injected and being loaded into the game, I now require someone to be able to hook various functions.

The work is on a contract bases, and would be paid for via an agreeable quote.

The game is built using Unreal Engine 2.

You MUST be able to do the following
  • Locate native import functions for game scripts/models (scripts are in a .u format)
  • Be able to inject code that will allow us to load our own .u files.
  • Be able to add a decryption process to all game files as they are loaded.
  • If you are able to analyze existing functions and determine EXACTLY what argument data types they take and how many arguments there are... This is a HUGE bonus for future work. Note that all data types are 100% primitive (Byte, Short, Int, Long, String, Float)

Please post here or PM me your email or Skype contact if you're interested and are able to do these things...

Please also note I would expect you to preform one of these tasks in order to be hired, if the task is completed successfully we will pay you for the work with the agreed upon quote... If the task is not completed, you will not be paid... Simply put, we aren't paying you to learn how to do this.