Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Reverse Engineer to bypass Login

Discussion on LF Reverse Engineer to bypass Login within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF Reverse Engineer to bypass Login

Hello. I'm searching for someone who can reverse a launcher for a bot program which is used to boot up the game so that it is possible to bypass the bot login and only use the bot program to launch the game.

Will pay for the service.
Old 08/02/2015, 20:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 220
The Black Market: 106/0/0
Let me know further info via PM, might be able to help.
Old 08/02/2015, 21:26   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8xtdev View Post
Let me know further info via PM, might be able to help.
Sent you a pm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Reverse engineer LoL bot
06/27/2015 - Coders Trading - 0 Replies
(deleted)
Started Reverse Engineer GW2 and need some advice
10/15/2013 - Guild Wars 2 - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I recently started to reverse engineer gw2 myself. But I am a bit stuck and I was hoping for some advice ;) I first want to tell you what I found out and I was hoping you guys could correct me if I got something wrong. If you could give me some tips in what direction I shall looking more into, I would highly appreciate it. Also I am kind of new to all this (coming from a developer standpoint), so I also would love to know more tools, plugins, features, ... I should have a look at...
Release!!! Reverse Engineer dll and exe Files Using This...
03/18/2013 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 18 Replies
I Have a powerful Tool Here for those who know how to use it. View, Edit, and Reverse Engineer EXE and DLL Files. This Tool is the most feature-packed program for inspecting the inner workings of your own software, and more importantly, third party Windows applications and libraries for which you do not have source code. This Tool lets you open, view and edit a variety of different 32-bit Windows executable file types (also called PE files) ranging from the common, such as EXE, DLL and...
D2 reverse engineer kenntnisse gesucht
11/23/2009 - Diablo 2 - 6 Replies
Hi, suche jemand der sich mit reverse engineering und diablo 2 auskennt (am besten ollydbg), habe 2-3 Fragen. Bitte per PM melden wenn jemand anwesend ist :).