Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Advanced Guild Wars 2 Tool // getting/sending packages 70€+

Discussion on Advanced Guild Wars 2 Tool // getting/sending packages 70€+ within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 18
Advanced Guild Wars 2 Tool // getting/sending packages 70€+

English

So im searching for someone who got real good knowledge about getting and sending packages to games/from games.I need a professional and trusted Scripter who can catch Packages from the Game Guild Wars 2 ( a Game Account for testing etc is possible). OK so what did i need?: i have allready a bot program which is taking the part of the movement and fighting of the game. now i need someone who can Script me a liddle extern Tool for my Bot which is reading the score packages of the current PvP-Game. If the Score reaches the maximum the tool should send a Keycombination to the Game to stop the Bot. After a short time and till the new PvP map is loaded the extern Tool should send again a KeyCombination to the Game to start the Bot again. Also there is a Teambalance feature in the Game which should be detected so the bot can handle it.

If your interested into the Job i explain it to you again and very clearly.

German:
kurz und knapp:
ich suche jemanden der sich mit dem empfangen und zurücksenden von Datenpaketen auskennt um für das Spiel Guild Wars 2 bestimtme Dinge für den PvP-Modus auszulesen.
da mein momentaner bot der das movement und combat übernimmt nicht die funktionien dafür hat brauche ich ein externes programm was dieses ausliest. sofern die daten ausgelesen werden und zum beispiel der punktestand 500 (egal welches Team) beträgt soll er den bot pausieren und warten bis das neue pvp match gestartet wurde. daraufhin soll er ihn dann wieder starten. gleiches mit teamautobalance.
der Bot den ich schon habe ist in Lua geschrieben.

ganz genaue beschreibung gibt es auf anfrage.
deutsche fassung ist etwas sehr kurz aber das englische sollte alles aussagen

geld/payment 70€+ verhandelbar
Old 04/14/2015, 17:17   #2

push it
Old 04/26/2015, 11:45   #3

push it