Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SUCHE]Coder für packet decryption LESEN!

Discussion on [SUCHE]Coder für packet decryption LESEN! within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 140
[SUCHE]Coder für packet decryption LESEN!

Hallo arbeite an einem emulator projekt, und brauche hilfe bei einer entschlüsselung, die source habe ich bereits geknackt vom client und weiß das es eine AES - CBE verschlüsselung ist der encryptionKey ist auch vorhanden da der code aber in java geschrieben ist und ich mich nur mit node js auskenne bräuchte ich hilfe dies umzusetzen biete 300E*gold oder einen 50 euro Amazone gutschein bei interesse private melden oder in skype bitte.

suche immer noch

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Suche] Hilfe/Erklärung bei Packet decryption
03/10/2013 - Coders Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, ich suche jemanden, der mir genau erklärt, wie ich Packets entschlüssele bzw. die für meine Daten nachbaue (wozu ich sie ja dann verschlüsseln muss) etc. Genaueres per PN oder Skype. Die Verschlüsselten Packets habe ich bereits gesnifft. Wenn es dann funktioniert, zahle ich E*Gold, über die Höhe reden wir vorher. Grüße Baaam
packet decryption?
08/21/2007 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
soo, ich wuerde gerne bissl mit den wow-packets rumspielen. allerdings hab ich keine ahnung, wie ich die decrypten soll. weiss da wer was? Ping
Packet Decryption
07/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
My Other Thread Died (*sigh* And I Still Can't Decrypt The First Server -> Client Packet) Heres What I Posted About It There: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...f=53 &t=25033&s= But For Now, Becuase Im Not Tottally Selfish, Heres The Vb6 Solution To Decrypting The First Client -> Server Packet It Currently Has: *Encrypt Packets *Decrypt Packets
t4c packet decryption
09/29/2005 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me with packet decrypting of a game. Its called The 4th Coming. its a 2d game, and speed hacks work on it, so you know the game is kinda crap. I have a server for it and the client, but now I need someone to try and figure out he packets. Here is the Outpu of the Database, I was wondering if someone could use this info so they can either decrypt packets or change the data on another real server. The information is sotred on a Microsoft MDB. here the...