Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Java homework/assignments/projects!

Discussion on Java homework/assignments/projects! within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Java homework/assignments/projects!

I am software engineering undergraduate and I have very good programming skills and mathematical skills.

I have very strong knowledge of java and advance java. I have ability to do any assignment or program or any java work very easily and very quickly and very good analytical skill to solve any java error or problem. I should be able to have a turn around in most likely a day maximum depending on the assignment.

Don't wait, Contact me now for my Super Fast, High Quality services. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed.

Important - send me a message first. Or Skype

1. 8€ Normal Order
2. +30€ I will deliver this order in 12 hours
3. +17,50€ I will add comments to the source code

Can also: Facebook Likes!
3000 Facebook likes for 6 Euro!
3000 Facebook likes and 6000 Fans for 13 Euro!

Can speak German/English.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can you help me with my homework? GER
09/26/2013 - Off Topic - 4 Replies
Hallo Leute! Ich komme aus Dänemark, und ich suche help for my Hausaufgaben. :D It's only about 200 words, i would be so happy if you could help me fix my mistakes! It's not that difficult btw. You can add me on Skype: frederik-2 I need help asap since my teacher want it tomorrow (I have no idea if it's allowed to post this here)
BF3 Assignments freispielen / Boosten
06/27/2013 - Battlefield - 6 Replies
Suche Leute die mit mir Assignments (Missionen) absolvieren wollen, wie zum Beispiel "mit einem EOD-BOT 10 feindliche Ausrüstungsteile zerstören". Ansonsten hätte ich auch lust zu boosten, falls jemand lust hat, einfach hier melden, oder mich adden : o0SUP4SHlED40o
help with german homework :)
03/08/2011 - Off Topic - 3 Replies
okay so from the german speakers here (Which is everyone except me) i need someone to quickly write a public service announcement about why justin biebers music is bad ! it has to be only 8 sentences and must include two commands. Also try not to use anything fancy. Thanks ! :D:D:D
[Guide] Assignments to help learn C#
09/21/2010 - Coding Tutorials - 11 Replies
Ok so due to a request in the Co2 programing section, I decided to post some really simple programs people can try to code as ways to teach themselves C# and test out new concepts. Note: I'll try to rank them by difficulty but A: it's been forever since I saw the writeup for these programs and B: I everyone finds different things more/less complicated. I'll also link off to some good resources for people to look at. C# Resources! GREAT video tutorials in C# that hybrid made a while back...