Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Metin2 Homepage V3 by <kwix/web>! Best homepage ever!

Discussion on Metin2 Homepage V3 by <kwix/web>! Best homepage ever! within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Metin2 HP.Cool design.BEST CORE.

Hello Epvp users!
Today I'm coming with a new concept of Metin2 Homepage.Why "new concept"? Because my website is totally different from the others.

Video:

Why is it special?
Because all homepages you can find now are based on the same old system which has bugs or security issues.
This homepage comes with a new and improved structure:

-> it makes use of mysqli (mysql improved)- a PHP extension which makes the connection with database more efficient and secure.
-> the source code is OOPHP based (object oriented)
-> you don't have to modify the source code to add a download link for example.The advanced admin panel is made to help everybody,even if you don't know a programming language.
-> translate system - you can add an unlimited number of languages very easily- the homepage comes with english and romanian by default.
-> some sensitive dates are crypted with own algorithms ( e.g: sessions,settings etc)
-> new and improved news system - allows you to use bbcodes
-> real-time interface (like other versions of my homepages)
-> at registration you are forced to use a complex password to avoid hacked accounts
-> best user experience and user interface ever seen in a Metin2 Homepage.
-> ticketing system

Besides all this,it comes with a lot of facilities:

{ Administration Panel }
-> manage news- you can delete or modifiy already existing news or you can add new ones - as I said, you can use some bbcodes
-> manage events- you can add or delete events - the old ones are automatically deleted.
-> manage accounts- you have the possibility to add an webadmin , block & unblock accounts and delete accounts
-> manage players- you have the possibility to see advanced informations about players , block & unblock and delete players
-> manage donations- displays all confirmations and gives you the possibility to confirm the donation ( and add coins to account), block account(in case of fraud)
-> add categories in itemshop
-> add items in itemshop- you can add an image if the homepage can't find one and you can add already bonused items.
-> site settings- server name,website address,language(you can choose just one language or you can let the homepage decide),logo address and download links (you can add/delete/edit/rename download links)
-> manage tickets

{ User Panel }
-> characters- here you can see your characters with detailed informations and of course you can unblock your character
-> change password- is made with e-mail confirmation
-> change e-mail- like change password, you must confirm the request by e-mail
-> event calendar- where the users can see the events setted by administrators
-> character deletion code- with the option to send it by e-mail or change it
-> storage password- with the option to send it by e-mail
-> confirm donation- you can confirm with two methods: image -for bank transfers(e.g.)- or code - western union,moneygram etc.
-> price checker- users can check for the ingame price of items - the price is taken directly from log database
-> manage tickets- send ticket/display answer/delete old tickets

{ Itemshop }

{ Upcoming updates }
->Improved Item-Shop
->Search functions for manage players&accounts
->Templating system
->Referall system
->Chatting system
->Auction house
->Even more ( if you give me more ideas )

<kwix/web> will offer free support for installation and by periodically updates (FREE -in case of errors/bugs etc or paid - in case of complex systems)

-> That's all ...
-> The best expression to describe it is "performance and security"
-> For more informations and buying details contact me on:
Gmail:

Old 03/02/2014, 01:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Wow it is nice. You really dont want to give a price?

Old 03/03/2014, 18:09   #3

I think 100 euro is a fair price.Are you interested?
Old 03/05/2014, 20:31   #4

up please

« Paysavecard Code Validator | [S] Web-Entwickler für Shop-Projekt »