Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Online game automated basic controls

Discussion on Online game automated basic controls within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Online game automated basic controls

The task that should be done, is something I could do with a mouse click macro program, but I wish to use the mouse while the tasks are done. (something similar to crafting, you just repeat the same tasks)
PM me if you think you can get it done, and I will tell you what game and what tasks are these exactly.
Old 11/13/2013, 13:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump. Still looking for it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[C++]Metin2 How to Hook Game Function(Basic)
08/28/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 6 Replies
Here is a video : Metin2 How to Hook Game Function - YouTube Source : // dllmain.cpp : Defines the entry point for the DLL application. #include "stdafx.h" #include <detours.h>
Basic Facebook Game Hacking Tutorial
03/01/2013 - Facebook - 0 Replies
just freshly recorded this video by me This should learn you how to use cheatengine to hack scores on simple games using 4 bytes... Hexing Coming soon with cheatengine ... Just follow the video and you will be fine PetRescueSaga Score Hack - YouTube Download cheatengine ere : Cheat Engine
Bascis of the Game for lvl 30/ Basic für lvl 3oiger
02/05/2011 - League of Legends - 25 Replies
Im Folgenden werde ich einen kleinen Guide auflisten was es zu beachten gibt, wenn man ein Rank gewinnen möchte oder einfach mal um 30iger Neulingen ein paar Basics bezubringen. I. Championauswahl Schon die Championauswahl kann entscheiden ob euer Team gewinnt. Die Standartteamcombo sollte folgendermaßen ausehen: 1- 1 Ap- Carry (z.B Ryze,Kennen) 2- 1 Ad-Carry (z.B Ashe, Sivir ..)
[Help] auth,game server basic info
01/05/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
ok need some basic server info. why is auth server and game server better when they are separate, then when they are in the same console?
visual basic game console
03/07/2010 - .NET Languages - 0 Replies
Hi leute ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen ich möchte von einen pogramm auslesen welche resourcen es einliest also läd und das soll dargestelt werden was zu welcher zeit geladen wird.