Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

website hacking (website vulnerability testing)

Discussion on website hacking (website vulnerability testing) within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 308
website hacking (website vulnerability testing)

Hello guys,
I offer you vulnerability testing for your own website.

Requirements:
* Your website is not a famous public script like myBB, Wordpress, etc.
* You are able to create a test text file at your webspace
* You have a real domain and not only a free subdomain like .blogspot.com
* You have IRC
* Its your own server or webspace! I wont do any black hat activity!

About me:
* Hacking for 2 years
* I use Kali OS 1.0.4
* I have skills in HTML/CSS, JS, PHP, ASP.net, Python, Java, C and MySQL

Needed informations:
Do you use a website or server?
How old are you?
Which server-side languages do you use? (PHP, Aspx, Python, C++, etc)
Where is your server/website located?
Did you get hacked in past?

Prices:
vulnerability scanning - 0€
I will scan your website for vulnerabilities.
If i find one I will tell you that I found one and which type of vulnerability it is.
But I wont fix it!

Fixing vulnerability - 1€/each
I fix one vulnerability!
For this I need access to your server.

PM me

ToS:
If you take advantage of my service you accept that you are the owner and the responsible person of the website or the server
and you have the right to give me the rights to prenetrate in your server.

If you take advantage of my service you accept that I am not responsible for every damage I make!
You have to make a backup first!

If you take advantage of my service you accept that I am not responsible for every mistake I make!

If you take advantage of my service you accept that I am allowed to do everything on your server which
helps me to find vulnerabilities!

If you take advantage of my service you accept that I am allowed to use every program I need which helps
me to find vulnerabilities.

If you take advantage of my service you accept that I am allowed to delete, write and edit files on your server/website.

If you take advantage of my service you accept that I am allowed to disapear whenever I want.

If you take advantage of my service you accept that your website doesn't contain illegal stuff.

If you take advantage of my service you accept that I wont upload any illegal stuff on your server or do any illegal activities with it!

If you take advantage of my service you accept that maybe I wont find every vulnerability!

Greetings,
Skimir
Old 08/12/2013, 20:15   #2

elite*gold: 308
*up*

I am looking for someone who wants to vouch my service! I will fix his vulnerabilities on his website for free.