Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crypter (Undetectable)

Discussion on Crypter (Undetectable) within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
Crypter (Undetectable)

Hi fellows,
İ got a private Crypter for sale, that actually makes your executable undetectable by anti viruses and decompilers.

Does not matter what kind of software, decrypt your files and hide their source code, also useable to protect from decompilers!

What is a Crypter?

What does a Crypter do?

Payment: Accepting PayPal only.
Price: $15 USD.

You go first, or get a middleman also trading only via trade request.

PS: If in any case the decrypted executable gets detected, İ will immediately stop to sell it, also refunding your money if you can proof me that the decrypted file got detected by anti virus after you bought the crypter from me until 3 days after purchase.

If you are interested in any kind of purchase, feel free to send me a PM.

-Tirmon
Old 05/13/2014, 17:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
I dont think that the rules allow it that u sell a "Malware hider"
Old 05/13/2014, 20:41   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Yes, i think like Trusted too.

Elitepvpers is not a hacker forum.
Old 05/14/2014, 08:24   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,114
We do not support illegal things.

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
cypter, softwares