Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Programmer for script

Discussion on LF Programmer for script within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF Programmer for script

Add me on skype for more details: laurian.avrigeanu.

Will pay $ for script.
Old 06/03/2013, 00:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
Which programming language do you need?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[help]i need a programmer
10/25/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
englaish: i pay to him 500$ i have server linux root-server with freeBSD 8.2 /32 Bit 16 GB Ram but i don't know how i can run server metin2 privé in him i just want some one to install it for me and to support me allemand
i need a programmer
10/25/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
I need a programmer Can install Server metin2 pvp for me And I will pay to him add me to skype For understanding : hassanos60 englaish: i pay to him 500$ i have server linux root-server with freeBSD 8.2 /32 Bit 16 GB Ram but i don't know how i can run server metin2 privé in him
programmer
08/22/2011 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
i need a programmer to do for me server metin2 privé And i give him the percentage of the profits this is my skype:hassanos60 Add me to understanding
Looking for Serious programmer
10/14/2009 - Private Server - 0 Replies
OK i have developer, Host, i am looking now for A Professional with past experience Programmer who can build really good antyhack for some mmorpg. so we both can benefit from it, Contact me serious programmer [email protected]
New bot programmer
11/29/2007 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
I am a student of computer science and have been programming a few bots for the 2moons game lately. I had an autoit bot that fished for me alot, untill the gg protection gg'ed me.