Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to change the color of the exp percents ?

Discussion on How to change the color of the exp percents ? within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How to change the color of the exp percents ?

Anyone knows how to ? Another color could be nice coz green is not nice that all
Old 10/19/2007, 16:20   #2

yea i wanna change it too... but dont know how =/
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2007, 03:09   #3

one cheating way would be to make the strip blueish alpha when editing MainDialog1.dds and stuff i think... then the blueish and yellowish would make a greenish kinda
Old 10/20/2007, 12:36   #4

crazy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Char Color Change
06/20/2009 - Combat Arms - 4 Replies
Hey guys. Through some experimentation I've found that deleting the files combat arms\game\'Chars_T_Face.rez' 'Chars_T_Head.rez' and 'Chars_T_Body.rez' will clear all characters textures. Simply, it turns them white. This is nice in dark maps, but the lighter ones and the snowy ones, its just stupid. it does more harm than good. I was thinking, If these files were to be edited so that the characters were bright pink, yellow, blue, or green, they would stand out on the map. Is there...
Weapon color change?
06/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
How and where do you change the elite color of a weapon to the normal...? For lets say, you have an elite 110 club, and you need it to look normal to run a bot or something.. where would u change that? Same thing with a 110 sword
How to change the color of KO ?
06/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Can anyone tell me about at simple way of changing the Red Color of KO count on Warriors to something Else .. Iam using a pixle bot that attacks the RED HP Bar of mobs But when I use Superman it starts Clicking on the red Color of the KO
Want to change color
08/31/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Ok so i have photoshop 7.0 and i have the redshadow, i want to change the color but photoshop says its in an unknown format, ive searched and not found anything helpfull, Is there anyway i can change the erdshadows color?
Change color
07/28/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
hello i whont make one question in c2 and c3 drops are write in yellow c1 all font colors and size are same how can i change in c1 the font color to make it yellow or other color ty for the help