Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Death47_ Lvl 130 Purple Katana's

Discussion on Death47_ Lvl 130 Purple Katana's within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Death47_ Lvl 130 Purple Katana's

Here is the Link to Download it if you want it other then that hope u Enjoy it and lemme know if you like it by commenting (1st Edit done)

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Thxs and Plz Comment this is my 1st Edit
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2010, 07:27   #2

haha sexy katana's budd. - Ricky
Old 04/21/2010, 21:02   #3

Hey,
you are sūr ITrixy, me too, I'm XxŠarKnėssxX , and i'm connect of 10h-12h !! whisper me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
purple ghd iv styler
08/21/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
happiness comes from looking up. A person who does not look a yoke wound by earthly desires of people,ghd hair straightener, it is difficult to find the foundation for the real. Look up to make us forget the hustle and bustle of this world and those unnecessary temptations. Looking up gives us the courage to survive, so we can have enough strength to face life, suffering and misfortune. Look up to purple ghd iv styler even make us forget him, and he is more concerned about and look to the vast...
How can i remove Katana's ?
01/24/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I wonder, can i tottaly remove katana's from game? just, not to be on sale and not be dropped by monsters, so ppl cant obtain'em.
Katana's EDIT [Angelic/Devilish] MOD
09/06/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 8 Replies
This "Skin/Edit/Mod" wad made you by "Deaglemaster2" InCluding Angelic Katana Texture Devilish Katana Texture And The Super Effect Fitting to Angelic/Devilish + Here i put the SDG Effect from my Previous POST !. for those who wanted it.
Purple Sword
04/14/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 10 Replies
Kai so this is a purple sword I made XD ~Nick94Corp Click Here! http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc4/satan10101 /PurpSword.jpg
Purple ad :)
10/30/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 23 Replies
Hi all! If ur sick of those ad's here is how u can make em purple ;) Simply overwrite the files pictures in your 2moon\data\ad directory with the provided here (for all u lazy ppl) They r just text files renamed as jpg's. I don't rely know if every ones files r the same name, this r the ones i got.