Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates > CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits
You last visited: Today at 09:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Legendary Semi-Transparent Skin (Sept 2, 2008)(Patch 5058+)

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
This skin has been updated to patch 5059 on 09/03/2008 :

Potency --> Battle Power

Download Links has been replaced!

If there is any further patches on Co just kindly PM me and i will get this skin update along with it.

edit: SORRY for double posting... didnt realize my post was last.

Old   #17

OMG finally something hella sexc!!!! love ur originality and the design! i hope u dont mind that i ask for a pink and black version since they're my favorite colors. awesome work though and THANX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsmum View Post
As a personaly preference the main interface needs a background not just fully transparent, and the skill buttons, well i cant tell which skill is which

one thing i dont understand bout ppl is y they think the world revolves around them. for example this person obviously thinks ppl care bout wat she has to say bout someone else's work and she must give it sometype of cconstructive criticism. newsflash if u like it dled like i did... if u dont just move on to the next post? no one needs ur negative input.

Quote:
new equipment windows needed. potency has been changed to battle power. And this is why i didnt release mine yet lol.
Really? u sure this is the reason y u dint post urs? as i recall thats not the reason u stated on UR OWN post. u might wanna check it and make changes so that u dont look like ur trying to pick on Dejavu cuz of the fact that his post gets so much attention. and wat's with the LOL? are u trying to laugh at him for being able to do something ur not capable of? wow ppl like u really r something.

Quote:
and you have to start now lol
dont act like u knew all along about the update and ur way ahead of him cuz its obvious u dint find out till now. its obvious ur trying to talk down to him cuz wat idiot would post saying u HAVE to start now? who r u 2 say anything when ur having problems finishing ur own shit? o yea not to mention u had to contact the previous semi transparent skin creator to get ur updated version completed? i dont think ur replies to his post r needed. so plz dont post where ur not wanted and keep to urself b4 u make an ass outa urself. plz n ty

Sry Deja for making sucha fuss of things but the biach was pissing me off with all her comments. hope u dont mind me releasing my thoughts as they are and not sugar coating anything.

Old   #18

When you actually contribute to this forum tell me.
Originally no i didn't post my skin because of this, BUT if you look now it is the reason why im going to update the original semi-transparent skin first.

I don't think the world revolves around me it was constructive criticism, when you have the skills on the F1-10 its hard to make out what they are.

Im not puttin him down because i love the skin and HE IS CONTRIBUTING to the forum.

You think people care what you post, mabye you should read before you post.

Updating the new windows require at max 1 min of text change. Its no task at all.
Old   #19

Quote:
When you actually contribute to this forum tell me.
Originally no i didn't post my skin because of this, BUT if you look now it is the reason why im going to update the original semi-transparent skin first.

I don't think the world revolves around me it was constructive criticism, when you have the skills on the F1-10 its hard to make out what they are.

Im not puttin him down because i love the skin and HE IS CONTRIBUTING to the forum.

You think people care what you post, mabye you should read before you post.

Updating the new windows require at max 1 min of text change. Its no task at all.
See unlike Deja i dont create things n post them so biaches like u can put it down to make urself look betta... i keep it to myself. not to mention majority of the ppl here are guys so im sure they wouldnt enjoy it. oh n if u dint notice... he dint ask for any constructive criticism... did anyone ask for ur input? i dont think so. u love his skin so much but all that comes out of ur mouth is equivalent to the **** that comes outa ur ***. do ppl care wat i post? LMAO U OBVIOUSLY DO to be replying to me LMAO!

Old   #20

@ sexC and devilsmum

Thanks for the love and support and all but please take this fight elsewhere...
Old   #21

Don't worry deja, i won't fight in your thread. I'm not an immature little girl like her.
Old   #22

I apologize Deja for continuing the conflict with such a mature other but i couldn't stand the bullshit she was dishing out at u and trying to cover it up with her pathetic attempts. Again I'm sorry for the irrelative issues brought up in ur thread and take this "immature fight" as she calls it elsewhere and i promise i wont reply to any of her Personal Attacks in this thread.
Old   #23

lol, very quick on the update. i like it :P
Old   #24

1 problem its not for everything can u plz make it for all the things xD
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexC View Post
I apologize Deja for continuing the conflict with such a mature other but i couldn't stand the bullshit she was dishing out at u and trying to cover it up with her pathetic attempts. Again I'm sorry for the irrelative issues brought up in ur thread and take this "immature fight" as she calls it elsewhere and i promise i wont reply to any of her Personal Attacks in this thread.
dude why are u so bent outa shape cuz she said something that stated her oppinion shes right its not that easy to see and she was jsut suggesting. and she wasnt being a smart allec or anything jsut because she said lol....
Old   #26

Talking

WOW, thank you sooooo much, i really appreciate someone who can actually give us something that is convenient and looks AWESOME ^.^
Old   #27

great job, thanks a lot for telling me it was done.
Old   #28

dood this is by far the best skin ive seen great work bro.
Old   #29

elite*gold: 20
You didn't changed the picture of the Serf Nobility... in the ingame messenger
Old   #30

umm, any chance you could upload this onto the co site? cause yea... the others bein weird again!

Nice update, was fast, i noticed somethin thou, when you trade, it has a weird "serif" thingy on the top right of the chat window...

Closed Thread