Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] 5165 Commands

Old 08/25/2010, 08:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyc2580 View Post
I can guarantee I will be banned for what I am about to say and my Guardian status removed.
I never said I want everything done my way you complete ******* idiot! I am merley pointing out different ways of doing things. If you read my posts you will see that I NEVER said "YOU WILL DO IT THIS WAY" I am not a commanding person in the slightest. I have pointed out my views, if you dont like it don't ******* listen to me! My opinion is MY OPINION! If I was sooooo commanding WHY would they have made me a Guardian? They check peoples posts before they allow you to be a Guardian! If I was that commanding they would have said no. The way I see it is you think Grillmad is ***! and if anyone has an opinion different to his then they are wrong and they are commanding.

#Reported - MySelf - Flaming Members - Being completely and utterly rude.

This has also been reported to Lowfyr

@All Mods - Yes you can ban me from the forum for this and yes please do remove my Guardian status. Sorry for the post I am just very ****** off with Grillmad and this other idiot.

@Zkiller and Grillmad... There ya go you wanted me to bite and I did happy now?
You think like I got anything against you and want you banned.
Your total wrong.
I got nothing against you really.
Well, that post was really rude and how can you get mad over it?
You code zkiller out and cry over i coded you out.
thats pathetic.

Have a nice day

Old 08/25/2010, 13:19   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆★Zuper★☆ View Post
You think like I got anything against you and want you banned.
Your total wrong.
I got nothing against you really.
Well, that post was really rude and how can you get mad over it?
You code zkiller out and cry over i coded you out.
thats pathetic.

Have a nice day
I never cried over you giving your opinion I got annoyed because you and Zkiller think im trying to outcode you when I am simply giving my opinion. But after I give my opinion he says I am being demanding! I am not a demanding person but I do have my views and my own opinion. Am I allowed my own opinion? Yeah I did get angry because you and him think that I was trying to "outcode" people, at the end of the day it was my opinion that you and him were getting mad at. I think that is pathetic that you guys get angry when I say "I think this would look better and more professional".

This is the last time I will be posting in this thread as I can't be bothered with the hassle anymore from this.

Old 08/25/2010, 13:33   #18

For ur info im not angry
I haven't posted one time in here, with an angry attitude.
You did cry, else you would'nt get mad and start make that "kiddie" post.
If you can't take this one little situation, then you are in the wrong forum.
Welcome to Epvp

~No more off topic, write to PM thanks
Old 08/26/2010, 03:49   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyc2580 View Post
I never cried over you giving your opinion I got annoyed because you and Zkiller think im trying to outcode you when I am simply giving my opinion. But after I give my opinion he says I am being demanding! I am not a demanding person but I do have my views and my own opinion. Am I allowed my own opinion? Yeah I did get angry because you and him think that I was trying to "outcode" people, at the end of the day it was my opinion that you and him were getting mad at. I think that is pathetic that you guys get angry when I say "I think this would look better and more professional".

This is the last time I will be posting in this thread as I can't be bothered with the hassle anymore from this.
no im not mad at you for being a better coder and helping others out im more mad at you for the fact that you accused he of stealing work from others and trying to change mine so it dont work the same ex. the /dc command you wanted me to only make it so /dc works not so /disconnect and /dc work and yes i still think you are pretty demanding and the fact you would post something to get yourself banned is stupid

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2011, 19:31   #20

LOL thats hilarious, but about the commands; does it say how to start the GW?
Old 02/04/2011, 21:18   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceLegacy View Post
LOL thats hilarious, but about the commands; does it say how to start the GW?
mmmkay please dont post the same question in different sections of the forum....
Old 11/08/2011, 00:54   #22

where should i save this code for the commands?
Old 11/08/2011, 02:32   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatEmUp View Post
where should i save this code for the commands?
This are your clue,
Code:
namespace NewestCOServer.PacketHandling
{
    public class Chat
Old 11/16/2011, 17:42   #24

ive readed somewhere (cant sadly remember where..) the stats of jobs,, like if you time /job 15 ull be a trojan.. where can i find this?

(yeah i know i tried the search tool first but coulnt find it!)
Old 11/16/2011, 19:13   #25

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,396
My wiki has them...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2012, 18:30   #26

Doesnt work ._.

« [Release] My 5165 Source | [Release] Newest Co's Gui for C# Un-Upgraded servers »