Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]How to make ImmuneOne source working

Discussion on [Guide]How to make ImmuneOne source working within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Smile [Guide]How to make ImmuneOne source working

Go into ExodusBinaries\ExodusBinaries\ExodusBinaries.cs

Then Find this line

namespace ExodusBinaries
{
public class Exodus
{
#region Definitions
public static string Servername = "AnimeCo";
public static string IPAddress = "62.212.95.49";
public static string GKey = "05";
public static string PKey = "A320A85EDD79171C341459E94807D71D39BB3B3F3B516 1CA8 4894F3AC3FC7FEC317A2DDEC83B66D30C29261C6492643061A ECFCF4A051816D7C359A6A7B7D8FB";
public static string CryptKey = "DR654dt34trg4UI6";
public static string SendKey = "TQServer";
//MySQL
public static string Server = "localhost";
public static string Database = "zf";
public static string Username = "test";
public static string Password = "test";

and edit the lines to your server hosting info and server name

It works for me

How to make the db uploading working:

use winmysqladmin its with any binary and it will working good

MeGaMaX...
Old 06/15/2010, 21:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
This is completely useless cause it will still run into problems.

#Edit

It's not ExodusBinaries.cs it's Exodus.cs
Old 06/15/2010, 21:48   #3

thanks MeGa But not work for me
Old 06/15/2010, 22:18   #4

You don't deserve any thanks for this, any idiot could figure this out.
Thanks
11 Users
Old 06/16/2010, 00:47   #5

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
if i cant help them you must help them hero lol dont be like a idiot and dont tell me you didnt see they are cant make it working wtf :S why then you release it :S
Old 06/16/2010, 05:24   #6

mabe so he can try to help the few of us that try to learn out i mean cant any one find where to edit to fix passwords or something like that it dont even need to no about c# to find this stuff all u can do is search the source o wait if people was able to do that we would not have so many problems and so much spam and tys for the source i am trying to learn from it it seems like a relly nice source,
Old 06/16/2010, 18:00   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by androw3349 View Post
if i cant help them you must help them hero lol dont be like a idiot and dont tell me you didnt see they are cant make it working wtf :S why then you release it :S
Like I released this source to help anyone of this section?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/16/2010, 21:19   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmuneOne View Post
Like I released this source to help anyone of this section?
Why did you release it ?
i mean you release a rare source that every one wanted
and every one waited for im sure every one in epvp was hyped for a new 5200 source but then when you release it it is incomplete and you wont help any one to set it up i really dont get it you know more about the source than any one because its your work why not help ?? i bet all those problem has a easy fix

pff people are so bitter now a days
Old 06/16/2010, 21:56   #9

elite*gold: 80
Dude, its 5180...
Old 06/16/2010, 22:03   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid2nice View Post
Why did you release it ?
i mean you release a rare source that every one wanted
and every one waited for im sure every one in epvp was hyped for a new 5200 source but then when you release it it is incomplete and you wont help any one to set it up i really dont get it you know more about the source than any one because its your work why not help ?? i bet all those problem has a easy fix

pff people are so bitter now a days
I released my work because I'm done with conquer, second of all I got no reason to help you especially when they are your fault.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/17/2010, 03:42   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmuneOne View Post
I released my work because I'm done with conquer, second of all I got no reason to help you especially when they are your fault.
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil.

hmm wounder where i got that from ?
Old 06/17/2010, 08:18   #12

elite*gold: 80
Hes not being ignorant. Sure hes blowing things a little bit out of proportion but w/e. You guys need to understand that he's quitting all of his work because of people like you BEGGING all the *** **** freaking time. Also, half of you can't to the simplest things around, and to be honest, if you can't setup his source you shouldn't use it as you have no understanding of it. Its not like this source is complete and ready to play, and it will be hard to C + P from another source...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/17/2010, 10:44   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBucks View Post
Hes not being ignorant. Sure hes blowing things a little bit out of proportion but w/e. You guys need to understand that he's quitting all of his work because of people like you BEGGING all the *** **** freaking time. Also, half of you can't to the simplest things around, and to be honest, if you can't setup his source you shouldn't use it as you have no understanding of it. Its not like this source is complete and ready to play, and it will be hard to C + P from another source...
ok once i never begged any one for this release 2 he is blaming every one for him wanting to leave he can just blame a few ppl but he blame every one for a few mistake some people made you can search every where in epvp and you wont ever see me begg for any ones work by the way who are you are you a friend of his or are you tryong to get on his good side so that he can help you
?

i mean for all you know he could be calling you one of those noobs that made him wanna quit
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2010, 18:15   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid2nice View Post
ok once i never begged any one for this release 2 he is blaming every one for him wanting to leave he can just blame a few ppl but he blame every one for a few mistake some people made you can search every where in epvp and you wont ever see me begg for any ones work by the way who are you are you a friend of his or are you tryong to get on his good side so that he can help you
?

i mean for all you know he could be calling you one of those noobs that made him wanna quit
And you're calling me ignorant? Oh yeah, the world makes perfect sense now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2010, 18:55   #15

He warned you guys not to just do what guides say, but actually learn what you have to do, and not just do it like a machine, now guess what, you never learned, didn't listen to him, now your ******.
Thanks
2 Users