Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Releasing] Ultimate Play.exe With Auto Patch 2010 C# Open Project

Old 09/25/2011, 14:38   #31

elite*gold: 0
can upload The Files

« [Resource] Database times | Want to learn C#? (Free EBook!) »

Similar Threads
Pro4Never's project tracking thread of ultimate goodness
10/02/2010 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 45 Replies
<REVISED AGAIN> Ok, figured I'd update this thread with what I'm working on. I finally have net at home again after a few months going without and have gotten back into the private server community. My proxy still works (last I checked) with some minor upgrades I did. I used it to log some more packets but no serious botting (that got boring and it would have taken too much work to make it a marketable thing... i still have it around though so that's cool) So, using the experience with...
[Project] Ultimate Mabinogi Bot
11/26/2009 - Mabinogi - 39 Replies
Sup, I was thinking about making an ultimate Mabinogi Bot, and since I dont have much time and Im not familiar with AHK, I had this Idea. The ultimate Mabinogi Bot will basically be an AutoIT-Bot which, if you click certain Buttons, starts the Bot you chose. Now, I would like to get the following Features into that: - Farming - Weaving - AutoLoot of certain Items - Metallurgy
[Release] Ultimate Mulithack by Project HaX
03/01/2008 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 27 Replies
We include all from hacking programs that can make you move and attack faster to doing 1000 combos at once without getting detected. It is also wrapped in the finest Anti-Xtrap making it undetectable to it and thus making hacking safer for you and your character. There is no chances of getting banned at all! With this special program and some time on hand, you can make it from level 1 to level 50 in just 2 minutes flat! It is possible through the warp hack which allows you to teleport to any...