Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]5165 Weather

Discussion on [Release]5165 Weather within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 12/10/2010, 14:52   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337 H4X0R View Post
Code:
if (Cmd[0] == "/weather")
{
            foreach (Game.Character c in Game.World.H_Chars.Values)
            {
                    int Change = Program.Rnd.Next(10);

while (Change == 4 || Change == 6 || Change == 7 || Change == 8)
                    {
                        Change = Program.Rnd.Next(10);
                    }

Features.Weather.Intensity = (uint)Program.Rnd.Next(50, 220);
                    Features.Weather.Direction = (uint)Program.Rnd.Next(100, 200);
                    if (Change == 5)
                        Features.Weather.Appearence = (uint)Program.Rnd.Next(7);
                    else
                        Features.Weather.Appearence = 0;

c.MyClient.AddSend(Packets.Weather(Features.WeatherType.Snow, Features.Weather.Intensity, Features.Weather.Appearence, Features.Weather.Direction));//Change Snow to the weather u want
                }
}
Well I guess that is one way of just giving stuff to people instead of them having to do some work for a change