Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Make Ur Private server NON-Hamachi [FREE]

Discussion on Make Ur Private server NON-Hamachi [FREE] within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Make Ur Private server NON-Hamachi [FREE]

Okay, this guide will tell you how to setup a 5165 server without a dedicated host or Hamachi! (Or any other other stupid clients you have to connect to.) Okay first you need to find out what version of a modem you have. This will usually be located on the bottom of your modem or router. Some times this might tell you on your modems homepage, Which is probably 192.168.0.1(If you do not know this I'll tell you farther down.)

Okay first we need to portforward three ports! (4 if you are going to have a reg page)
80<-- WebServer port.

If you need more help then I provide then you can go to This place tells you anything you need to know about forwarding your specific modem or router!

First go into your Modems homepage, Go to Port Forwarding, or Virtual Servers. For Name put what ever you want. Start port will be the port that you are forwarding, End Port will be the same as Start Port. Put Protocol to Both if it is not all ready at this. And Local IP Address will be your IP Address. If you do not know how to find this go into Start, then in the Search field type CMD. A little black screen will pop up, You need to type in ipconfig or ipconfig /all

I am running off wireless so mine says Wireless LAN adapter Wireless network Connection: Then it says my DNS, IPv4, IPv6, Subnet Mask, and Default Gateway. You will be typing the Default Gateway number into a Firefox/Internet Explorer search bar. For instance mine is 192.160.0.1 I would type just that. That number will bring you up to your modems home page that is where you go into the portforwarding screen at. Under Local IP Address for the port you are going to forward will be the IPv4 IP address. So if your Modems IP is 192.168.0.1 and the IPv4 says 192.168.0.13 then Local IP Address will be 192.168.0.13. If you are not wireless you need to look under "Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection" for your IPs. (Most modem/routers have a login and password try the login as admin and the password as admin. If this doesn't work try the login as admin and password as just password. Google for more information if these do not work.)

Ok next is a little harder to do. You need to go to the part of your modem which says if it Dynamic or a Static IP, this is usually in Basic Settings. You will need to change Dynamic IP to Static IP. Mine looks something like this.

Network Configuration
WAN IP Address 12.12.123.00
Duration D: 00 H: 08 M: 00 S: 00
Expires Sat Feb 06 00:30:49 2010
WAN Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0
WAN Default Gateway 12.12.12.1
WAN Primary DNS 12.123.12.123
WAN Secondary DNS 12.123.123.12

You will need to copy YOUR IP, Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, Primary DNS, Secondary DNS. You will then proceed to click "Static IP" You need to enter in these settings that you have just coppied into the boxes that will pop up. After you hit Apply your modem will restart so don't freak out when you get disconnected. My IP expires and refreshes itself on a regular basis as seen above. If yours does this then you will not want to host a server because you will have to keep giving new IP addresses out to the players.
After you hit apply then that should let you have people connect to your computer with no Hamachi or other crappy programs.

You will need to get into your OLDCODB folder. Open up Config, and edit the contents inside of this.
[Database]
GameServerIP=Your IP
ConquerPath=C:\OldCODB\ <------ Location of your OldCODB folder.
WebServerPort=80 <------ The port that you forwarded

[MySql]
User=root <---- SQL Login
Password=fatkid <-----SQL Password

You can go to to find out what your IP is if you have not found out by now lol... That will get your server ready for going online to other people!

ACIDRAIN SOURCE FILES>>>

These are my servers source files, I don't remember who I got them from but I did make some changes in them such as translations for things that didn't make sense and what not.

Ok and now for the register page! Fun I know :P

You need to download
Here is the AcidRain Reg Page I don't remember where I got it but thanks to who ever did make this. Sorry for forgetting your name

AcidRain Register Page>>>

You need to change the IP address and stuff in Config/Index. These will need to be put AppServ's www folder. This will be located in C:.
To get into your web page you would type into a web browser,
/Your IP/Index You can change this with a website that makes shorter IPs I suggest .tk Well this is all I can think of, if you have any questions feel free to ask! Enjoy!

Hit thanks if i helped anyone thx to the guy that made this guide i leeched it from other forum but PLS dont flame i just want to help all peoples dont hit thx if u feel that im a leecher that want to earn thanks from peoples
Thanks
16 Users
Old 03/22/2010, 15:29   #2

It have always been free to make non hamachi servers.
All you need is:
Quote:
Open ports
SQL Server 2005 to register ip, so it wont make connection fail in future
ipchicken to check ip
Put your ip in the source folder and the client folder
BIM BAM BOM easy
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/22/2010, 15:49   #3

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Modem and router is not the same thing.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/22/2010, 18:29   #4

Lol 99999th post on how to make ure server non hamachi...
Old 03/23/2010, 00:39   #5

My ISP blocks Conquer ports so I can't host shiznit. :\
Old 03/23/2010, 11:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by copz1337 View Post
My ISP blocks Conquer ports so I can't host shiznit. :\
You can.. use two different ports...

You don't need 9958 and 5816.You can use

1337 and 4221...As long as they aren't being used by other things..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2010, 16:53   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
You can.. use two different ports...

You don't need 9958 and 5816.You can use

1337 and 4221...As long as they aren't being used by other things..
True.
But nearly anyone on this forum knows how to change the 5816 port, and even if they do, they have no clue what their actually doing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2011, 12:38   #8

thanks man
but if u dont mind to help me i want u to make my own serevr if u agree contact me at my email