Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 21:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

[Release]Redux 5017 Monster Ai Solved + cosmetics

Discussion on [Release]Redux 5017 Monster Ai Solved + cosmetics within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Release]Redux 5017 Monster Ai Solved + cosmetics

removed

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2020, 19:25   #2

Other ****...! sorry

Old 05/12/2020, 19:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConquerDev View Post
Other ****...! sorry
keep ur good work for ur self just ognore post its for free and ur opinion not important for me ty
Old 05/12/2020, 19:56   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,806
This isn't your source code to leak, and this source should not be allowed here. Also, I had absolutely no part in this source - I'm not sure why you credited me. I know there are people spreading rumors about how I'm paid by any server under the sun that I give praise to, but let me just confirm what it says on my website:

1. I do not work for any private server or individual in the community.
2. I do not give others the right to use my name or project names as endorsement.

Old 05/12/2020, 21:24   #5

What client ?
link !
Old 05/12/2020, 23:14   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
This isn't your source code to leak, and this source should not be allowed here. Also, I had absolutely no part in this source - I'm not sure why you credited me. I know there are people spreading rumors about how I'm paid by any server under the sun that I give praise to, but let me just confirm what it says on my website:

1. I do not work for any private server or individual in the community.
2. I do not give others the right to use my name or project names as endorsement.
tbh this is redux and some issues solved no mistakes with sharing it to community and i saw ur name in game folder so u in credits i hope u got it iam not owner of it and not written by me its redyx pro4never and this is realese who want it downlaod and who wont it let it and not download
Old 05/13/2020, 00:01   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOCODER View Post
tbh this is redux and some issues solved no mistakes with sharing it to community and i saw ur name in game folder so u in credits i hope u got it iam not owner of it and not written by me its redyx pro4never and this is realese who want it downlaod and who wont it let it and not download
What client version ?
Old 05/13/2020, 01:02   #8

Quote:
Oh, he probably has my name on a solution file. He did that for me in a few of his projects, but I never got around to helping him with any of them. I have my own projects and time to manage.

And regarding you releasing this here, it seems like the admins are perfectly fine with it considering their extremely slow response to an urgent take down request. You are publishing plaintext usernames, passwords, emails, chat logs, IP addresses, and other bits of sensitive player data from whatever server you ripped this from. I recommend you take it down immediately... though people have already downloaded it, so the damage is done. Great work epvp on a time sensitive issue...
Old 05/13/2020, 05:21   #9

Quote:
Oh, he probably has my name on a solution file. He did that for me in a few of his projects, but I never got around to helping him with any of them. I have my own projects and time to manage.

And regarding you releasing this here, it seems like the admins are perfectly fine with it considering their extremely slow response to an urgent take down request. You are publishing plaintext usernames, passwords, emails, chat logs, IP addresses, and other bits of sensitive player data from whatever server you ripped this from. I recommend you take it down immediately... though people have already downloaded it, so the damage is done. Great work epvp on a time sensitive issue...
when chris left all his work with you he didnt wanna you let something like this happen you broke your promise to protect his work
Old 05/13/2020, 06:50   #10

Quote:
Of course there's a "mistake sharing in this". First of all, this is not your source, it's leaked from another member of this community. Haven't tested all the features but if this source really doesn't have a lot of problems and is fairly complete then they are not "stealing players money" but are doing business / funding their server, which almost every server is doing.

Second of all, the database you uploaded contains a lot of plain-text passwords that IN FACT still work on the original server (just logged into one of the accounts over website to test this, no damage has been done). By releasing this selfishly and carelessly, you are not only risking the server but also players of this community. (Server had it coming by using plain-text passwords, I'm worried about players.)

Again, the fact that it's Redux based doesn't make it a public domain but yeah, who am I to judge? So far in this few months I've been in this community, almost everyone seems to be corrupt as ****. No one have any ethics, respect for other's work or respect for other's sensitive data. If you still want to keep the source on the site, all I can ask at this point is that at least clean the db of off user sensitive data as soon as possible before further damage is done.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2020, 06:51   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Junky View Post
when chris left all his work with you he didnt wanna you let something like this happen you broke your promise to protect his work
I'm sorry, what the **** are you talking about?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2020, 07:38   #12

do you have a client for this?

btw thanks
Old 05/13/2020, 08:53   #13

Quote:

u have proplem with ur self i think ?
Old 05/13/2020, 09:27   #14

Quote:
u have proplem with ur self i think ?
I have a problem with myself because you posted people's account info?

Edit: You know what, this board isn't my responsibility. I'm sick and tired of seeing this ****. I don't know why I fight against people leaking passwords, account details, and source code on a dead board for a dead community. I quit. I've got better things to do with my life.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/13/2020, 11:20   #15
Global Moderator

elite*gold: 145
Received Thanks: 1,823
Releasing stuff with sensitive data is not allowed.

#closed

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

« COPS v6 : Source & Tools [Custom Emulator] | Comet, Open Source Server (5017) »