Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] NPC That Teaches You All Skills

Discussion on [Release] NPC That Teaches You All Skills within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 02/19/2010, 15:08   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
I dont really see anything that needs removing, theres no flaming anyway, people commented on the fact that its an NPC version of released commands, i dont have an issue with that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2010, 17:18   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
Isn't that what the original form of this code was?
Yeah and what Decker did was make it into a NPC.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2010, 19:25   #18

Lol ... copz1337 copy and paste by 4botters... I release this command in 4botters... Search if u want ;o
Old 02/19/2010, 19:31   #19

elite*gold: 40
Im gonna use it for a GM/PM VIP map area
Old 02/19/2010, 19:57   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersub View Post
what did I say last post to u >.<?

If you got nothing "positive" to say about this code then don't say it at all (if you do it "might" be considered as spam) just letting u kno before-hand...^_0
First thing is this is a forum and everyone have a right to say their own opinion even if it is positive or negative.

Second thing is there is already a code like that released in 4botters.

Third thing is this isnt exactly a code. He just added like 11 lines which is unnecessary things. it is unnecessary because you could just add it as a command.
Old 02/19/2010, 20:10   #21

There is already a command, so I made it as a NPC which has not been release yet.
Old 02/19/2010, 22:26   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSynthesis View Post
First thing is this is a forum and everyone have a right to say their own opinion even if it is positive or negative.

Second thing is there is already a code like that released in 4botters.

Third thing is this isnt exactly a code. He just added like 11 lines which is unnecessary things. it is unnecessary because you could just add it as a command.
1st thing. this doesnt involve you in any way...so plz don't flame/spamm me about what i have said already so I don't have to keep checking back here...

2nd thing. I know there is a code on 4botters my friend made it and I supported him, same way I'm doing to _Decker alright?

3rd thing. It helped me ALOT in a way that I don't have to waste my RL time to find all of these codes/put them into an npc/command...I'm a noob, who cares? At least I'm being happy about life and I'm also happy that people are learning in a way to show that they know what they are doing...

please get back to topic I seriously don't have time to argue on this...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2010, 22:37   #23

not going to use it but will help me to add random codes to npcs :P where its needed
Old 02/20/2010, 12:47   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersub View Post
1st thing. this doesnt involve you in any way...so plz don't flame/spamm me about what i have said already so I don't have to keep checking back here...

2nd thing. I know there is a code on 4botters my friend made it and I supported him, same way I'm doing to _Decker alright?

3rd thing. It helped me ALOT in a way that I don't have to waste my RL time to find all of these codes/put them into an npc/command...I'm a noob, who cares? At least I'm being happy about life and I'm also happy that people are learning in a way to show that they know what they are doing...

please get back to topic I seriously don't have time to argue on this...

This doesnt involve me? As i said thats a forum and those threads does involve everyone. And it wasnt flame/spam. Just opinions. You seriously need to know those definions first.

Well, You just admit it that your an noob. At least thats a thing.

Last thing. Do you seriously took those words as a argue? shamefull.

Do you want me to stay on topic? Fine.
I still thinks its unnecessary. Happy?
Old 02/20/2010, 12:50   #25

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Ok youve both had your say about this. Leave it now please.