Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Perfect 5065 Project

Discussion on Perfect 5065 Project within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Perfect 5065 Project

Hi, Lep here...

Reason for this(not important):

I was thinking of making a perfect 5065 source with as little bugs as possible and most, if not all features implemented. I do consider myself a beginner, if not mediocre C# programmer, but I try my best and still enjoy editing and fixing things around. So if you're up for it, bare with me.

I will be working on this source made by pro4never and release little bits every once a while until I get the source completely finished. Once the source is finished, I'll try to add some new features to it as a separate edited source, such as: New Classes, New Skills, and New Features that may make the game enjoyable and more interactive.

Since the source is public and I will be publicly posting fix-ups, I was wondering if people wanted to work along with it. Any fixes as little as they may be, even NPCs and items that have yet to be added to the source will be greatly appreciated. Even a reminder that a item or NPC is missing will help out. If anyone is up for it, feel free to Privately Message me on EPvP or on Discord: Lep#6472, my main Language is English but I'm also able to speak Spanish if need be, any other language may be ignored. Thanks to everyone who wants to contribute to this in advance. I also want to change the Title for this thread... sounds kinda dumb but I have no ideas atm.

Download Links:

Working Features:

Working On:

Credit goes to...

Turns out I reset my surface so my SQL backup is gone xD so I'll edit things a bit and have the links up on the weekend...

I will be posting up the client I’m currently using and the source up tomorrow 3/19/2019 after work. Sorry if the source is bland, currently working on it on my spare time and I have other stuff on the side. But if possible I’ll try to update it weekly if not daily.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/19/2019, 00:57   #2

???

Old 03/19/2019, 03:14   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,493
Maybe this thread was a bit premature?
Move to discussions section until there's a deliverable? Not sure what to do about this.
I'll follow up with him on discord.
Old 03/19/2019, 06:43   #4

Yup sorry, forgot about this xD thanks for the heads up @... I’ll throw whatever I have on hand tomorrow after work and slowly work on it again. Haven’t really been home much the past 2 weeks. Also, no idea why people thanked a post that had nothing released.

The main issue aside from some parts of the source missing an update is that I have to edit a bit of the sql files to fill in the portals and npc placements, mobs, and whatever else I might have forgotten. Again, sorry for my forgetfulness, I tend to do that a lot xD.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2019, 18:58   #5

topic close plss and warn...topic is fake
Old 04/08/2019, 08:19   #6

Indeed, it was closed for a lack of a link and you messaged me to reopen it. There still isn't any. I am not reopening this anymore.
@ you might want to consider a username change.

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread