Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]5165 PK Tournament

Old 05/02/2010, 15:13   #76

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,503
Sorry, but theres been other guides for this, i was just releasing the core tournament, have a search around you'll find what your looking for.

Old 05/02/2010, 15:19   #77

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Sorry, but theres been other guides for this, i was just releasing the core tournament, have a search around you'll find what your looking for.
Ok,then...

Old 07/31/2010, 02:57   #78

I am getting so fed up with trying to get this whole thing to work. I have save haloes working but is with the tops folder in the OldCODB folder. It saves the GW haloes and all other ones if i do it by command. But I can't get the Class Pk tournament working... I don't know if I'm missing a particular version of a release as there has been different versions of PKTournament.cs and Save Haloes. Perhaps I am not using the right combo I have no clue. But I would really appreciate someone guiding me through this on msn at or with team viewer or anything. I will pay if it really comes down to it. I hope that people on here are more generous on here though. I have been trying various combinations of releases to get it working. This is really just about the only "bug" if you will I have on my server. I don't get why I am having such a hassle with this but I am so also to whoever helps me can get PM on my server which I will be buying vps for very very soon. Almost immediately after I get this fixed

Perhaps just uploading your own Database.cs and PKTournament.cs and NPCDialog and Chat or something. A modified slimmed down version (taking out the stuff you don't want to share) if you will.
Old 07/31/2010, 13:31   #79

Seriously, this is a release, not a help desk.
I am pretty sure Korvacs' code works, you just have to implement it right.

@Korvacs, why not combine all the different threads for tournaments, stamina, pkpoints, and so on?
It is possible, and there's no reason not to do it, there are reasons to do it though.

Old 08/02/2010, 00:10   #80

Sorry but combining all tournaments, stamina, pkpoints etc into one thread is pointless, they all do different things.

As for your problem liljon, this code works in a standard unmodified source, what exactly is your problem, is there an exception in the console? Does part of the tournament not function? You need to be more specific...
Old 08/06/2010, 10:33   #81

Go back and recheck everything, this works perfectly on an unmodified 5165 source, so unless youve been fiddling there should be no issues with it.
Old 03/05/2011, 17:25   #82

This is the only error i get

if (_GC.MyChar.InPKT)
if (!_GC.MyChar.Alive)
{
InMapAlive--;
_GC.MyChar.InPKT = false;
}
else if (!World.H_Chars.ContainsKey(_GC.MyChar.EntityID))
{
InMapAlive--;
_GC.MyChar.InPKT = false;

}
}

foreach (Main.GameClient _GC in PKTHash.Values)
{
if (_GC.MyChar.InPKT)

and i get it when ever (.InPKT )comes up in both NPCdialog.cs and in PKtournament.cs it keeps saying

"does not have a definition for InPKT and no extention method "InPKT" accepting first argument of type "NewestCOServer.Game.Character" could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

can anyone help?
Old 03/05/2011, 18:58   #83

Yeah i can help, if you back to the first page and read the guide in its entirety then you wont have that problem.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2011, 15:55   #84

Hello I am needing a lot of help here, I did everything right and the project runs without errors, but when I start the tournament arrears'm always says that the tournament had already begun not understand it, if you can help me I thank you = D
Old 04/11/2011, 16:42   #85

Are there any exceptions being posted? Is there anyone else online, the tournament requires atleast 2 people for it to run.

« [Release] 5165 RegisterPage with background music :D | [mini Release]Steeds Colors! »