Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For these who cant use 5165 source

Discussion on For these who cant use 5165 source within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 12/13/2009, 21:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoieJones90 View Post
Windows 7 (64-bit) and dont say its not working-.-'
it wont it has libeay32.dll which have been made for 32x systems u need to remake to work on 64x system hmm try to open it in visual express program and debug project it should fix it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hi I need 5165 source act like Real Co 5165
09/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
I need a A source 5165 that all skills is available specially rb char like nin-nin-nin counterKill and nin-war-nin reflect and more, and also the attack rates should be fair not like +8 set can 1 hit +12 set, and also maybe the client, I need to study to make it in 5200+ source. I love to trade it with my cofarmer account VIP i have use it for 5 days only. PM or contact me in skype :marlyandedsel
I need some help with my 5165 source..
03/16/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
It's a little bit confusing.. ok here it goes... I just recently decided to get into c# private servers, and I figured I'd start out with this 5165 one.. So here's the issue. When I first start the server up everything works great.. So I open up the solution in Visual C# Express, and if I attempt to rebuild the newestcoserver it succeeds... But if I take and just for example put a space anywhere in the code and immediately backspace it, changing nothing of course. I get about 97 errors and...
anyone know this? its from 5165 source
03/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
im looking anywhere in my source and i accidentally see this code and it all green text color. /*public static Main.AuthWorker.AuthInfo Authenticate(string User, string Password) { Main.AuthWorker.AuthInfo Info = new NewestCOServer.Main.AuthWorker.AuthInfo(); Info.Account = User; try { IniFile File = new IniFile("C:\\OldCODB\\Users\\" + User + ".usr"); string RealAccount =...
About 5165 source!
02/19/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
I saw a lot of guides about how to make a pserver with 5165 source patch but.... I have a problem when i try to log in on my server.... simply....it doesn't log in................When I try to log in I get the message
[Help] 5165 source
12/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
When ever i try to start up my source it give me and error so i open up C# and see that the error is in NPC.cs and the error is this what do i do?