Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Reclaim the royal treasures(BlueMouse)

Discussion on [Release]Reclaim the royal treasures(BlueMouse) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 111
[Release]Reclaim the royal treasures(BlueMouse)

Well, I decided to make the BlueMouse quest.

Important: DO NOT release another version of this coded in any other source, as I will do it myself.
This is LOTF at the moment, I will start working on a 5165 version in a few hours. Place this in Client.cs
Give me a thanks if you like it.
Code for LOTF (5165 below):
Code:
#region Bluemouse
                            /* Coded by NewDuuDe aka BERGHUIS1 */
                            if (CurrentNPC == 23246345) //General Judd
                            {
                                if (Control == 0)
                                {
                                    if (MyChar.InventoryContains(420279, 1))
                                    {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Wow! You have the RoyalSword! I and my king are forever grateful for your good deeds. Please accept this reward."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Thank you.", 15));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("I don't need anything.", 255));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSetFace(30));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCFinish());
                                    }
                                    else if (MyChar.InventoryContains(722513, 1))
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Wow! You have the PinetumPicture! I and my king are forever grateful for your good deeds. Please accept this reward."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Thank you.", 16));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("I don't need anything.", 255));
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Thevies stole precious artifacts from the Mansion! The Aster Necklace, Pineturn Picture, and the Royal Sword! We have sent soldiers to trace back the stolen items."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Did you get any clues?", 1));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Poor guy.", 255));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 15)
                                    {
                                        MyChar.AddItem("720027-0-0-0-0-0", 0, (uint)General.Rand.Next(36457836)); //meteorscroll
MyChar.Removeitem(420279);
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 16)
                                    {
                                        MyChar.Silvers += 100000;
MyChar.RemoveItem(722513);
                                    }

}
                                if (Control == 1)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Yeah, the thives were captured, but we did not get back the stolen items. I heard a rumour about Blue Mice, but I cannot leave my post. Could you search for our items in Phoenix Castle?"));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Why not ask the thief?", 2));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Oh, I see", 255));
                                }
                                if (Control == 2)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("I did, but he did not know either. The King will reward handsomely whoever that brings back his precious items. Do you know of the Castle Mine Cave? There is an old miner there, who has spotted one of the mice."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Sure, I do.", 3));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("I am quite busy at the moment, sorry.", 255));
                                }
                                if (Control == 3)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Great! The miner has some sort of needle which will assist you in catching the Mouse."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("All right, I will pay him a visit.", 4));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Sorry, but I cannot help you.", 255));
                                }
                                if (Control == 4)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Thank you very much for your kindness. For any tresure you might retrieve I will award you. Take this item with you to show him that I sendt you."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Thank you, bye.", 255));
                                    MyChar.AddItem("7228601-0-0-0-0-0", 0, (uint)General.Rand.Next(36457836)); //Random item
                                }
                            }

if (CurrentNPC == 3532542) //Old Miner
                            {
                                if (Control == 0)
                                {
                                    if (MyChar.InventoryContains(7228601, 1)) //Random Item
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Hello! General Judd sent you, eh? Well, if you are planning to capture on of the Blue Mice, you will need a tool which I possess, but it will cost you some precious Gems."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Oh? What are you charging me?", 1));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("What the fuck?! What kind of pussy are you? Taking benefit of those who are trying to help others? Get out of my sight!", 255));
                                        MyChar.RemoveItem(7228601); //Same random item.
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("What are you staring at?! I am in fact a SENIOR citizen, so back off!"));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Someone has got a bit of sand in their vagina I see, well I wont bother you anymore.", 255));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 1)
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("You must take use of a Silver or Gold Needle to catch a Blue Mouse. But, I do have the requiered needles. If you want, I can exchange a Silver Needle for a normal DragonGem, and for a Gold Needle I charge a FuryGem."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("What is the difference?", 2));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("I want the Silver Needle.", 3));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("I want the Gold Needle.", 4));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Never mind.", 255));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 2)
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("If you decide to chose the Silver Needle, you will not obtain as good prices as you might do with the Gold Needle. For example, if you catch the mouse with the Silver Needle you could get something like 100.000 silvers, while with the Gold Needle you can get up to ten Meteors."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("I see.", 255));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 3)
                                    {
                                        if (MyChar.InventoryContains(700011, 1)) // DragonGem
                                        {
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("You have purchased a Silver Needle! Now go into the Mine Cave and search for a mouse!"));
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Thank you!", 255));
                                            MyChar.RemoveItem(700011);
                                            MyChar.AddItem("722510-0-0-0-0-0", 0, (uint)General.Rand.Next(36457836)); //Silver Needle
                                        }

}
                                    else
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("You do not have the requiered Gems!"));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Oh, sorry.", 255));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 4)
                                    {
                                        if (MyChar.InventoryContains(700021, 1)) // FuryGem
                                        {
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("You have purchased the Gold Needle! Now then, go and catch that mouse!"));
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Thank you!", 255));
                                            MyChar.RemoveItem(700011);
                                            MyChar.AddItem("722511-0-0-0-0-0", 0, (uint)General.Rand.Next(36457836)); //Gold Needle
                                        }
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("You do not have the requiered Gems!"));
                                    }
                                } 

}

if (CurrentNPC == 786822) // BlueMouse
                            {
                                if (MyChar.InventoryContains(722511, 1)) //Gold Needle
                                {
                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Oh no! You caught me! Damn, have take this then!"));
                                MyChar.AddItem("420279-0-0-0-0-0", 0, (uint)General.Rand.Next(36457836)); //RoyalSword, gives 10 mets.
                                MyChar.RemoveItem(722511);
                                }
                                else if (MyChar.InventoryContains(722510, 1)) //Silver Needle
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Oh no! You caught me! Damn, have take this then!"));
                                    MyChar.AddItem("722513-0-0-0-0-0", 0, (uint)General.Rand.Next(36457836)); //PinetumPicture, gives 100k.
                                    MyChar.RemoveItem(722510);
                                }
                                else
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Hah! You will never catch me!"));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Oh noes!", 255));
                                }
                            }

#endregion
Please do share if there is any bugs, as I have not yet had the time to test it(Yes, it does sound stupid, but I don't have a client, and I am to lazy to download it).

Code for 5165 (will probably throw you some errors, as I did this without a compiler)
Code:
     #region Bluemouse
                          case 23246345: //General Judd
                            {
                                if (Control == 0)
                                {
                                    if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(420279, 1))
                                    {
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Wow! You have the RoyalSword! I and my king are forever grateful for your good deeds. Please accept this reward."));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Thank you.", 15));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("I don't need anything.", 255));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSetFace(N.Avatar));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCFinish());
                                    }
                                    else if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(722513, 1))
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Wow! You have the PinetumPicture! I and my king are forever grateful for your good deeds. Please accept this reward."));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Thank you.", 16));
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Thevies stole precious artifacts from the Mansion! The Aster Necklace, Pineturn Picture, and the Royal Sword! We have sent soldiers to trace back the stolen items."));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Did you get any clues?", 1));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Poor guy.", 255));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 15)
                                    {
                                       GC.MyChar.AddItem(720027, 1); //meteorscroll
                                      GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(420279));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 16)
                                    {
                                        GC.MyChar.Silvers += 100000;
                                        GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(722513));

}

}
                                if (Control == 1)
                                {
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Yeah, the thives were captured, but we did not get back the stolen items. I heard a rumour about Blue Mice, but I cannot leave my post. Could you search for our items in Phoenix Castle?"));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Why not ask the thief?", 2));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Oh, I see", 255));
                                }
                                if (Control == 2)
                                {
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("I did, but he did not know either. The King will reward handsomely whoever that brings back his precious items. Do you know of the Castle Mine Cave? There is an old miner there, who has spotted one of the mice."));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Sure, I do.", 3));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("I am quite busy at the moment, sorry.", 255));
                                }
                                if (Control == 3)
                                {
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Great! The miner has some sort of needle which will assist you in catching the Mouse."));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("All right, I will pay him a visit.", 4));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Sorry, but I cannot help you.", 255));
                                }
                                if (Control == 4)
                                {
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Thank you very much for your kindness. For any tresure you might retrieve I will award you. Take this item with you to show him that I sendt you."));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Thank you, bye.", 255));
                                    GC.MyChar.AddItem(7228601,1); //Random item
                                }
                              break;
                            }

case 3532542: //Old Miner
                            {
                                if (Control == 0)
                                {
                                    if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(7228601, 1)) //Random Item
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Hello! General Judd sent you, eh? Well, if you are planning to capture on of the Blue Mice, you will need a tool which I possess, but it will cost you some precious Gems."));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Oh? What are you charging me?", 1));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("What the fuck?! What kind of pussy are you? Taking benefit of those who are trying to help others? Get out of my sight!", 255));
                                        GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(7228601)); //Same random item.

}
                                    else
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("What are you staring at?! I am in fact a SENIOR citizen, so back off!"));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Someone has got a bit of sand in their vagina I see, well I wont bother you anymore.", 255));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 1)
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("You must take use of a Silver or Gold Needle to catch a Blue Mouse. But, I do have the requiered needles. If you want, I can exchange a Silver Needle for a normal DragonGem, and for a Gold Needle I charge a FuryGem."));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("What is the difference?", 2));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("I want the Silver Needle.", 3));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("I want the Gold Needle.", 4));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Never mind.", 255));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 2)
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("If you decide to chose the Silver Needle, you will not obtain as good prices as you might do with the Gold Needle. For example, if you catch the mouse with the Silver Needle you could get something like 100.000 silvers, while with the Gold Needle you can get up to ten Meteors."));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("I see", 255));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 3)
                                    {
                                        if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(700011, 1)) // DragonGem
                                        {
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("You have purchased a Silver Needle! Now go into the Mine Cave and search for a mouse!"));
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Thank you!", 255));
                                            GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(700011));
                                            GC.MyChar.AddItem(722510, 1); //Silver Needle
                                        }

}
                                    else
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("You do not have the requiered Gems!"));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Oh, sorry.", 255));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 4)
                                    {
                                        if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(700021, 1)) // FuryGem
                                        {
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("You have purchased the Gold Needle! Now then, go and catch that mouse!"));
                                            GC.MyChar.AddItem(722511, 1); //Gold Needle
                                        }
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                    }
                                } 
                               break; 
                            }

case 786822: // BlueMouse
                            {
                            if (Control == 0)
                                {
                                if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(722511, 1)) //Gold Needle
                                {
                                GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Oh no! You caught me! Damn, have take this then!"));
                                GC.MyChar.AddItem(420279, 1); //RoyalSword, gives 10 mets.
                                GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(722511));

}
                                else if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(722510, 1)) //Silver Needle
                                {
                                    GC.MyChar.AddItem(722513, 1); //PinetumPicture, gives 100k.
                                    GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(722510));
                                }
                                else
                                {
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Hah! You will never catch me!"));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Oh noes!", 255));
                                }
                            }
                        break;
                          }

#endregion

#endregion
Thanks
8 Users
Old 12/06/2009, 17:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nice Release, Will help alot of people even though I don't use LOTF myself
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2009, 17:33   #3

Nice Release New Dude
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2009, 17:34   #4

Excelent man thx
Old 12/06/2009, 17:37   #5

is for client 5165?
Old 12/06/2009, 17:40   #6

Thanks for the feedback, I am currently working on a 5165 version.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2009, 17:45   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
I take it that this isnt finshed?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2009, 20:23   #8

Well, it doesn't have all the items for the actual quest, also have to do a ChanceSuccess for actually hitting the bluemouse, and also make it move when someone clicks it.

I will be working on this.

But, please do share, if it is something I have forgotten.

Edit: noticed that i forgot a control, added it now.

Edit #2: Updated it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2009, 20:26   #9

No offense but, I honestly think it's stupid to release something that hasn't been tested -.- but anyway ty.

#Fixed:

Code:
                            #endregion
                                     #region Bluemouse
                          case 23246345: //General Judd
                            {
                                if (Control == 0)
                                {
                                    if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(420279, 1))
                                    {
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Wow! You have the RoyalSword! I and my king are forever grateful for your good deeds. Please accept this reward."));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Thank you.", 15));
                                    }
                                    else if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(722513, 1))
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Wow! You have the PinetumPicture! I and my king are forever grateful for your good deeds. Please accept this reward."));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Thank you.", 16));
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Thevies stole precious artifacts from the Mansion! The Aster Necklace, Pineturn Picture, and the Royal Sword! We have sent soldiers to trace back the stolen items."));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Did you get any clues?", 1));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Poor guy.", 255));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 15)
                                    {
                                       GC.MyChar.AddItem(720027, 1); //meteorscroll
                                      GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(420279));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 16)
                                    {
                                        GC.MyChar.Silvers += 100000;
                                        GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(722513));

}

}
                                if (Control == 1)
                                {
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Yeah, the thives were captured, but we did not get back the stolen items. I heard a rumour about Blue Mice, but I cannot leave my post. Could you search for our items in Phoenix Castle?"));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Why not ask the thief?", 2));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Oh, I see", 255));
                                }
                                if (Control == 2)
                                {
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("I did, but he did not know either. The King will reward handsomely whoever that brings back his precious items. Do you know of the Castle Mine Cave? There is an old miner there, who has spotted one of the mice."));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Sure, I do.", 3));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("I am quite busy at the moment, sorry.", 255));
                                }
                                if (Control == 3)
                                {
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Great! The miner has some sort of needle which will assist you in catching the Mouse."));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("All right, I will pay him a visit.", 4));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Sorry, but I cannot help you.", 255));
                                }
                                if (Control == 4)
                                {
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Thank you very much for your kindness. For any tresure you might retrieve I will award you. Take this item with you to show him that I sendt you."));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Thank you, bye.", 255));
                                    GC.MyChar.AddItem(7228601,1); //Random item
                                }
                              break;
                            }

case 3532542: //Old Miner
                            {
                                if (Control == 0)
                                {
                                    if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(7228601, 1)) //Random Item
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Hello! General Judd sent you, eh? Well, if you are planning to capture on of the Blue Mice, you will need a tool which I possess, but it will cost you some precious Gems."));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Oh? What are you charging me?", 1));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("What the fuck?! What kind of pussy are you? Taking benefit of those who are trying to help others? Get out of my sight!", 255));
                                        GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(7228601)); //Same random item.

}
                                    else
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("What are you staring at?! I am in fact a SENIOR citizen, so back off!"));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Someone has got a bit of sand in their vagina I see, well I wont bother you anymore.", 255));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 1)
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("You must take use of a Silver or Gold Needle to catch a Blue Mouse. But, I do have the requiered needles. If you want, I can exchange a Silver Needle for a normal DragonGem, and for a Gold Needle I charge a FuryGem."));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("What is the difference?", 2));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("I want the Silver Needle.", 3));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("I want the Gold Needle.", 4));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Never mind.", 255));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 2)
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("If you decide to chose the Silver Needle, you will not obtain as good prices as you might do with the Gold Needle. For example, if you catch the mouse with the Silver Needle you could get something like 100.000 silvers, while with the Gold Needle you can get up to ten Meteors."));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("I see", 255));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 3)
                                    {
                                        if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(700011, 1)) // DragonGem
                                        {
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("You have purchased a Silver Needle! Now go into the Mine Cave and search for a mouse!"));
                                            GC.MyChar.AddItem(722510, 1); //Silver Needle
                                        }

}
                                    else
                                    {
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 4)
                                    {
                                        if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(700021, 1)) // FuryGem
                                        {
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("You have purchased the Gold Needle! Now then, go and catch that mouse!"));
                                            GC.MyChar.AddItem(722511, 1); //Gold Needle
                                        }
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                    }
                                } 
                               break; 
                            }

case 786822: // BlueMouse
                            {
                            if (Control == 0)
                                {
                                if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(722511, 1)) //Gold Needle
                                {
                                GC.MyChar.AddItem(420279, 1); //RoyalSword, gives 10 mets.
                                GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(722511));

}
                                else if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(722510, 1)) //Silver Needle
                                {
                                    GC.MyChar.AddItem(722513, 1); //PinetumPicture, gives 100k.
                                    GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(722510));
                                }
                                else
                                {
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Hah! You will never catch me!"));
                                    GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Oh noes!", 255));
                                }
                            }
                        break;
                          }

#endregion
Old 12/06/2009, 20:31   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by airborne. View Post
No offense but, I honestly think it's stupid to release something that hasn't been tested -.-
I did actually write that in my thread, also you've probably done it yourself/will do it. Anyways, I was pretty confident that it would work, so yeah.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2009, 20:41   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by airborne. View Post
No offense but, I honestly think it's stupid to release something that hasn't been tested -.- but anyway ty.
Indirectly you called me stupid than.
I have released 3 things which none of them are tested, and yet, nobody had errors. You do not need to test this since it has nothing to do with packets or bytes, this means you can all check it by looking at the script.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/06/2009, 20:50   #12

Well, if anyone has something more to discuss regarding the code go ahead, as I would like opinions, bug reports and such.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2009, 20:56   #13

I like it thanks bro :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2009, 21:03   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smythe94 View Post
Indirectly you called me stupid than.
I have released 3 things which none of them are tested, and yet, nobody had errors. You do not need to test this since it has nothing to do with packets or bytes, this means you can all check it by looking at the script.
I said IT'S stupid to release something that hasn't been tested, I didn't call anyone stupid.
Old 12/06/2009, 22:14   #15

He said indirectly, so well, it can be interpited more than one way I suppose.
Thanks
1 User