Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RE-RELEASE] PazeCO v2...

Discussion on [RE-RELEASE] PazeCO v2... within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/10/2009, 20:46   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arco:) View Post
***** whatever you say leech
he's just sad his life is going to a waste...so he decides to ***** on people till he makes himself happy

and FTW Arco...with your nuby comeback of I can't code for ****, you might be right, but as i recall i have a life and not on the computer ....no offense to anyone else!
Old 02/06/2012, 00:18   #47

i get it up and running but when i go to login it, the login freezes completely at 0% but says "logging into account server"
Old 02/06/2012, 07:06   #48

for what version 5095 or 5015 what source coemu full commands server?I dont understand sorry
Old 08/03/2019, 03:49   #49

Shops have nothing in them, i mean.. nothing loads in any shop I.e Shopkeeper.
Old 08/03/2019, 06:50   #50

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Recommend this thread be closed... the author hasn't worked on this in over a decade. Nobody uses these sources anymore. They're outdated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompacticCo View Post
Shops have nothing in them, i mean.. nothing loads in any shop I.e Shopkeeper.
If you have a question more than just a feature request, or you think this is a bug, you could try making a separate thread at this point and post code as if it were your own (as in showing work as if nobody's seen it, not taking credit for it).
Closed Thread