Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Flexible Website For CO P Servers

Discussion on [Release] Flexible Website For CO P Servers within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 08/03/2009, 19:05   #46

elite*gold: 0
ROFL?... I called you an idiot of thinking i cant do anything learn to read ffs .. anyway last comment link to that idiot ..
Old 08/03/2009, 19:16   #47

elite*gold: 0
It's not that good. Obviously, it would do but it lacks creativity and design. If you want some help just PM me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad Private Servers StallNetwork WebSite
07/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 37 Replies
Hi I'm gonna make an Online StallNetwork Website on the web site is gonna be a shop system it meens you can add items such as Glavie 10d and stuff and ppl can see this in the search items page and they can contact cuse next to the item will be the chacter name or you can leave a notice to the person that you want to buy from him and he can see this on his page(like a wall on facebook if you understand XP) Im still working on it and if you have anything you think it will help in the...
[Projetc]Website for sell/buy Itens for P-Servers
07/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello guys I was looking that your guys want some website or tool that you can put your itens for sell and I saw that someone release some but was effect with virus so today I will make a website like ebay so you will register account etc but please DO NOT USE THE SAME ACCOUNT DETAILS FROM THE GAME. The only problem is that I think my host won't hold the traffic because I have websites too so I will talk with the guy who sell me the host and see if I can get more traffic, If i do I will put the...
APB Announces Release Date and Flexible Payment Models
05/04/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
Realtime Worlds has dated their upcoming MMOG APB (All Points Bulletin) for release and announced a number of pre-order benefits and flexible payment models. APB will release in the United States on June 29th, 2010 at the price of $49.99. A European release will follow on July 2nd, 2010 priced at £34.99/€49.99. Pre-ordering APB from APB.com will also get you a few special benefits that include: As an APB VIP, you get access days before the rest of the world A bonus 10 hours of game time!...
[Release] My first Photoshop Website release.
03/12/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
Here's my first website release: Only the photoshop GIF file will be attached, edit it and add several buttons as links, put your server banner at the top and edit the left hand side of the archer adding personal text e.g server info, stats etc. :] Thanks would be appreciated if you use it :) http://i44.tinypic.com/2sb1ke0.gif