Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 06:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Redux v2 - Official 5065 Classic Source

Discussion on Redux v2 - Official 5065 Classic Source within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Redux v2 - Official 5065 Classic Source

This is a fully functional, ready to play server emulating patch 5065. It will have some missing minor features and the odd minor bug but as of the 3.0 release this should be a fully working source for you to use in your own development (no guarantees that it will be pretty though)

I've been hosting this server live for a week now and in this update have added, fixed or tweaked all the things users have reported to the best of my ability. There may be new bugs introduced by my changes but as of right now I'm considering this project 'done' and will be working on future updates privately and may consider hosting a live server with it.

How do I use this source?!

Setup is incredibly simple but you will need to ensure you have a proper version of mysql installed. Follow the steps below and you'll be running within minutes!

-Download Mysql:
-Download the Source Below
-Execute the SQL backup (using any management software such as navicat)
-Create an Account in the database (using any mangement software such as navicat
-Run the source
-Enter the Server Information requested on first run (ip/name/db info)

NOTE: Use network, hamachi or external ip. 127.0.0.1 will not work.

NOTE: If you bluescreen trying to run conquer, remove the tq anti virus folder and you will be fine.

If you do not have a client already you will need to follow the next steps

-Download a 5065 client
-Download ConquerLoader: (Credits to nullable)
-Unrar the loader into the 5065 client. Edit IP inside LoaderSet.ini

TADA! You're ready to play

Video Guides

Learn more about coding in redux:

Download latest version (V3.0)

Screenshots

Attached Files
File Type: rar Redux_2.9.2.rar (5.88 MB, 4661 views)
File Type: rar Redux 3.0.rar (5.92 MB, 7805 views)
File Type: rar Redux 3.05.rar (5.88 MB, 22461 views)
File Type: rar Loader.rar (251.0 KB, 5147 views)
Thanks
108 Users
Old 06/30/2013, 18:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hopefully people will stop using bins now
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/30/2013, 19:28   #3

#Updated

Fixed some minor issues, added character creation, added some helper functions.

For some reason Nhibernate dislikes adding new entries so doing it via standard sql query for now. Not a huge issue but still ****** me off.

pro4never.com/Redux.rar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
Hopefully people will stop using bins now

Yah the idea was to do a super basic source that would be easy to build on. As such I left things pretty open ended and organized so dumping in new features would be nice and quick.

Binaries make a fantastic packet logging resource allowing for people using this to have a 100 percent complete server if they wish as don't have to constantly screw around with tq updating packets.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/30/2013, 19:34   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
For some reason Nhibernate dislikes adding new entries so doing it via standard sql query for now. Not a huge issue but still ****** me off.
When creating a property in the xml map file, create a default value - otherwise, it will expect it to be filled.

Code:
<property name="propertyName" type="Int32">
  <column name="`column name`" default="0"/>
</property>
Old 06/30/2013, 19:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
When creating a property in the xml map file, create a default value - otherwise, it will expect it to be filled.

Code:
<property name="propertyName" type="Int32">
  <column name="`column name`" default="0"/>
</property>
Indeed. I populated every single field as well as verifying it via breakpoints and it still fails to add it to database throwing errors.

No plans to do much with this source. It was just me merging some ideas from dev's source with a few re-structuring ideas of my own. I had honestly forgot I had this source on my computer for close to a year. Just thought maybe someone will enjoy it.
Old 06/30/2013, 21:47   #6

Quote:
Indeed. I populated every single field as well as verifying it via breakpoints and it still fails to add it to database throwing errors.

No plans to do much with this source. It was just me merging some ideas from dev's source with a few re-structuring ideas of my own. I had honestly forgot I had this source on my computer for close to a year. Just thought maybe someone will enjoy it.
If you prefer not to explicitly write your own table mappings, you can use to simplify the process and generate the xml behind the scenes.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/01/2013, 08:17   #7

Good to know.

It's actually **** embarrassing looking back through this ahaha. Apparently this was when I was reading through your sources and wanted to bypass all the tq labeling bullshit so I essentially just re-wrote our source from scratch so I knew what all the labeling was.

The number of half finished sources I have laying around just consisting of me testing out some concept I see in other sources is staggering.

Was bored so I did entity spawning, dmaps (using tinymap lib, rather nice library), walk/action/direction/etc and a few other little fix ups. Might do a few more features later if I'm bored and post that version.

Already set up a crappy version of proxy paradise to log packets from a 5065 binary server so would be pretty easy to actually do some stuff with this source. Yay for relevant packet logs!

1.2 is online now. Fixed up the screen system and a ton of stuff to do with player/map management as I wrote it all blindly before any of the rest of the source.

Players can see eachother perfectly fine now as well as having proper support for walk, jump, change direction, change action, change pk mode.

At this point I'd say it's a good enough base release to leave as is. Don't plan on releasing any further free updates to this unless I get stupidly bored and have nothing better to do
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/02/2013, 18:58   #8

elite*gold: 130
You sure are bored.
Old 07/02/2013, 20:22   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
You sure are bored.
Taking a random break from league of legends. + someone was paying me to do some CO work so was looking through old sources.

Just happened to coincide with a few days off in a row so yahhh... poor bored p4n :P
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/25/2013, 12:32   #10

Already figured out where the sql file was located at (after I took some coffee and f***ing opened my eyes :P)

Kind regards,

Koto
Old 07/25/2013, 12:52   #11

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by koto View Post
Dear pro4never,

At first thanks for sharing a nice base to start off and really lets met screw around with the source to increase my knowledge.

But you sayd:
-Run database backup.

But there isn't a sql file in it? So or I'm just blind or it's not in it(which I assume)

Could you please send/upload the database backup.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Koto
Ehmmm.... it is in the root of the rar file ?

Anyways here is the table structures that you need
Old 07/26/2013, 00:15   #12

Quote:
...(using tinymap lib, rather nice library)...
Awesome to see my TinyMaps being used! If you want the source I can send you it, there is a bunch of optimizing that can be done!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2013, 00:43   #13

You already posted the source in the original thread and I've made a number of changes (mostly including the portal IDs so that I can use it to look up portals from tq's database) for the continuation of this project.
Old 07/26/2013, 04:06   #14

Quote:
You already posted the source in the original thread and I've made a number of changes (mostly including the portal IDs so that I can use it to look up portals from tq's database) for the continuation of this project.
Wow I have bad memory haha
Old 07/26/2013, 10:35   #15

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Didn't you get paid to do this, and now releasing it?
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread