Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 03:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Redux v2 - Official 5065 Classic Source

Discussion on Redux v2 - Official 5065 Classic Source within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/03/2014, 13:30   #1261

elite*gold: 66
Where to change the movement speed of mobs?

Old 05/03/2014, 20:08   #1262

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MaryJuana View Post
Where to change the movement speed of mobs?
Monstertype table

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2014, 12:09   #1263

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceking View Post
Monstertype table
There you also can change the attacktype or not? to give mobs a magic skill to attack, but it's not working if i want to give pheasants for example thunder as attack skill..
Old 05/04/2014, 12:13   #1264

That must be implemented source sided first, I believe some mobs do have thunder skill ID assigned in the table but it's not coded to magically attack in the source itself.

Old 05/04/2014, 12:24   #1265

Quote:
Originally Posted by Execution! View Post
That must be implemented source sided first, I believe some mobs do have thunder skill ID assigned in the table but it's not coded to magically attack in the source itself.
any idea how to add it?
Old 05/04/2014, 12:54   #1266

Quote:
Originally Posted by _MaryJuana View Post
any idea how to add it?
You code it.
Old 05/04/2014, 13:07   #1267

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
You code it.
ye.. but dunno how
Old 05/04/2014, 17:32   #1268

Its not really that simple.

You have to modify the monster AI to check if the mob has a spell.
Then if it does, you have to send the attack processor through as a magic attack.

Quite possible however.

If you do get it working, you might want to adjust the attack speed for magic attacks since they attack very fast
Old 05/10/2014, 13:23   #1269

Hello, i have one problem with the Guard... In code you can see:
Quote:
if ((this as Monster).BaseMonster.ID == 900)//Guard
{
var attacker = Map.Search<Player>(_attacker);
if (attacker != null)
attacker.AddEffect(ClientEffect.Blue, 3000);
}
So my question how to make player when attack guard gona die? or guard hitting the attacker <-- its epic ^^i try using Life = 0 and its not good, its only removing a player Life, now i have this like that:

Quote:
{
if (attacker != null)
Life = 0;
attacker.Transformation = (ushort)((attacker.Lookface % 10 > 2) ? 98 : 99);
}
And now player when attack guard make hp 0 and transform to ghost, but player cannot revive please help me !!
Old 05/10/2014, 13:59   #1270

_attacker.kill()

I know theres a parameter for kill, but you get the idea
Old 05/10/2014, 14:05   #1271

Ok i fix this problem, here code for everybody like this guard attack players.

First go to Objects/Enity.cs and search for:
Quote:
when you find it replace this code:
Quote:
{
if (attacker != null)
}
To my code:
Quote:
{
if (attacker != null)
var target = attacker;
this.target = target;
target.Kill(1, _attacker);
Life = 0;
}
later scroll to the top of the file and paste this:
Quote:
public Entity target;
Now your guard attack player.
++THANKS for this code ^^

Here a code for PenitenceAmulet:
Add new file in items and paste this code:
Quote:
/*
* User: mejo
* Date: 7/20/2013
* Time: 11:42 AM
*/
using System;
using Redux.Enum;
using Redux.Game_Server;
using Redux.Structures;
using System.Linq;
using System.Linq.Expressions;

namespace Redux.Items
{
/// <summary>
/// Handles item usage for [723727] PenitenceAmulet
/// </summary>
public class Item_723727 : IItem
{
public override void Run(Player _client, ConquerItem _item)
{
if (_client.Map.IsPrisonMap)
{
_client.SendMessage("You cannot use this item in Jail.", ChatType.System);
}
else
{
if (_client.PK >= 30)
{
_client.PK -= 30;
_client.DeleteItem(_item);
_client.Save();

}
else
{
_client.SendMessage("You cannot use this item below your PK Points 30.", ChatType.System);
}
}
}
}
}
Later go to space/map.cs and find this:
Quote:
public bool IsGuildMap { get { return MapInfo.Type.HasFlag(Enum.MapTypeFlags.GuildMap); } }
and add under this line:
Quote:
public bool IsPrisonMap { get { return MapInfo.Type.HasFlag(Enum.MapTypeFlags.PrisonMap); } }
Thats all
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/11/2014, 01:11   #1272

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejo33 View Post
Ok i fix this problem, here code for everybody like this guard attack players.

First go to Objects/Enity.cs and search for:

when you find it replace this code:

To my code:

later scroll to the top of the file and paste this:

Now your guard attack player.
++THANKS for this code ^^

Here a code for PenitenceAmulet:
Add new file in items and paste this code:

Later go to space/map.cs and find this:

and add under this line:

Thats all
Are you just trying to make guards attack blue name players?
If so, they already do?

Im fairly certain they do at least, that feature was on one of the most earlier versions.
Old 05/15/2014, 17:09   #1273

Well, this has been 128 pages of enlightenment. I started with thread one and got my server up and running off of chri's youtube video before getting around thread 30 and finding it in a post. I'd like to thank everyone involved in this project as it has kindled in me a desire to learn program language(s) as my friends have often told me I have the mind / capabilities.

I did seriously read everything.

Looking at this with newbie eyes but I'm proud of myself for getting this far ( my own pserver up and running, testing things, learning what is where and tweaking variables and seeing the in game effect; basic basics)

Again thanks to all involved in making this experience.

As some of you have noted this may no longer be the best "base" for a p server but it worked quite dandy in introducing me to the aspect.

I am interested in learning more and finding a decent source or pushing a team of you guys involved here forward to a release - live.

The benefit is after 8 years of game play - I know just about exactly what I want from a server. Needless to say - 1.0 as F.

If any of you see this message and are HEAVILY capable in helping me achieve this goal - lets talk. My intentions are to operate donation splits for each of the key staff members.
(i earlier mentioned 1.0 as fuck, so when i say donations I'm not expecting to make a ton of cash off the server but supply the community with what I believe its been begging for for over 6 years; there will be enough to keep us all happy I believe, yet not support our lives.)

also I want to pay everyone involved for their contritubtions and build more of a staff than a group of disorganized egos; i would hate to fall like most servers built off the unpaid sweat and desires of the programmers to partake in the server who eventually lose their interest because they feel un-awarded.

I have a music production company, we have this joke it goes like this. we call up a promoter friend and say "hey can you possibly promote my party? its a free party, we need 5 really good djs but we cant pay them. We want them to play to spread their name and have a good time, plus im broke. Know anyone who wants to play a show to strengthen their brand? oh by the way, all djs have to take requests from our 15 yr old crowd."

Yeah, no.

Edited* To mention that reading the thread through and through took roughly 14 hours with inbetween time of "hey i have my own server lets check shit out" when I come across a bug - I would come back to forum reading making sure it hadn't been visited.
Old 05/15/2014, 20:34   #1274

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteMagus View Post
Well, this has been 128 pages of enlightenment. I started with thread one and got my server up and running off of chri's youtube video before getting around thread 30 and finding it in a post. I'd like to thank everyone involved in this project as it has kindled in me a desire to learn program language(s) as my friends have often told me I have the mind / capabilities.

I did seriously read everything.

Looking at this with newbie eyes but I'm proud of myself for getting this far ( my own pserver up and running, testing things, learning what is where and tweaking variables and seeing the in game effect; basic basics)

Again thanks to all involved in making this experience.

As some of you have noted this may no longer be the best "base" for a p server but it worked quite dandy in introducing me to the aspect.

I am interested in learning more and finding a decent source or pushing a team of you guys involved here forward to a release - live.

The benefit is after 8 years of game play - I know just about exactly what I want from a server. Needless to say - 1.0 as F.

If any of you see this message and are HEAVILY capable in helping me achieve this goal - lets talk. My intentions are to operate donation splits for each of the key staff members.
(i earlier mentioned 1.0 as fuck, so when i say donations I'm not expecting to make a ton of cash off the server but supply the community with what I believe its been begging for for over 6 years; there will be enough to keep us all happy I believe, yet not support our lives.)

also I want to pay everyone involved for their contritubtions and build more of a staff than a group of disorganized egos; i would hate to fall like most servers built off the unpaid sweat and desires of the programmers to partake in the server who eventually lose their interest because they feel un-awarded.

I have a music production company, we have this joke it goes like this. we call up a promoter friend and say "hey can you possibly promote my party? its a free party, we need 5 really good djs but we cant pay them. We want them to play to spread their name and have a good time, plus im broke. Know anyone who wants to play a show to strengthen their brand? oh by the way, all djs have to take requests from our 15 yr old crowd."

Yeah, no.

Edited* To mention that reading the thread through and through took roughly 14 hours with inbetween time of "hey i have my own server lets check shit out" when I come across a bug - I would come back to forum reading making sure it hadn't been visited.
Well I encourage you to learn and progress forward.

As far as the stability of this base goes, personally I believe majority of the problems to be multi threading issues, however I cannot prove it as I have not put my server under a huge load yet. Hopefully soon

As far as bugs go in this source, I will gladly help to resolve any bugs that are found.
Old 05/15/2014, 21:03   #1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceking View Post
Well I encourage you to learn and progress forward.

As far as the stability of this base goes, personally I believe majority of the problems to be multi threading issues, however I cannot prove it as I have not put my server under a huge load yet. Hopefully soon

As far as bugs go in this source, I will gladly help to resolve any bugs that are found.
Thanks. I'd love to help you if there is any way I can as well. If you need someone to login and test a function I'm capable and willing.

So far I'm just tidying up what I can with such a basic idea of the code - things like the conductresses dont all teleport to the right map, (or even a map at all) so im just editing easy things of that nature getting them to go to the right places. I may implement some of the codes in this thread related to shelby and jewler to understand how the authors got those to work.

Closed Thread

« Redux V2 & Other 5065 (Conquer.exe) | Runtime-generated factory for network messages »