Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 21:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Redux v2 - Official 5065 Classic Source

Discussion on Redux v2 - Official 5065 Classic Source within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/29/2016, 10:58   #2176

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys, how do I make a Boss mob give u cps in the inventory? Also how to add a timer to spawn only every 30 minutes?

Using Redux 3.05.

Thanks!

Old 03/02/2016, 00:48   #2177

Link for download client 5065 is broken =(

Old 03/02/2016, 00:55   #2178

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsoul View Post
Link for download client 5065 is broken =(
no, it's not.

Giant sticky thread of every client release. Look through the mirrors they work just fine.
Old 03/02/2016, 23:39   #2179

How to make a "boss" mob give cps if u kill him and how to make him only spawn every 30 min?

Old 03/03/2016, 00:12   #2180

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInTosh View Post
How to make a "boss" mob give cps if u kill him and how to make him only spawn every 30 min?
You know, I may be cynical about this community, but I figured out this **** on my own with a week of programming experience just by reading the source and exploring the database. Come the **** on with these types of comments everywhere. How about you spend an hour reading and getting used to your downloaded source, and figure it. My bets are that you've not put a minute of your time into this.
Old 03/03/2016, 00:14   #2181

im having problem about server.dat i use unedited version 5065.. and tried edit loader.ini still getting server maitenance.
Old 03/03/2016, 00:30   #2182

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
You know, I may be cynical about this community, but I figured out this **** on my own with a week of programming experience just by reading the source and exploring the database. Come the **** on with these types of comments everywhere. How about you spend an hour reading and getting used to your downloaded source, and figure it. My bets are that you've not put a minute of your time into this.
Oh please.. U don't know what I've done with the source so how about don't judge people if u dont know what you are talking about.

First of all it's just a question,.. secondly, people that don't even know how to download a clean client in the sticky threads get a legit answer, but people like me get **** on? Come on now..

Yea, I don't know how to code, so what? Does that mean I can't edit stuff and PLAY the *** **** source? Instead of just focussing on clean f*ng code or telling people to go learn how to code.. it's realy sad.

Some people just don't have the brain to LEARN how to code, you can't learn it if u dont understand how it works, ok?

Go ahead and answer the guy above this post.. I mean.. Afterall its people like him that u DO give answers to, right?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2016, 00:42   #2183

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,593
Quote:
Oh please.. U don't know what I've done with the source so how about don't judge people if u dont know what you are talking about.

First of all it's just a question,.. secondly, people that don't even know how to download a clean client in the sticky threads get a legit answer, but people like me get shit on? Come on now..

Yea, I don't know how to code, so what? Does that mean I can't edit stuff and PLAY the god damn source? Instead of just focussing on clean f*ng code or telling people to go learn how to code.. it's realy sad.

Some people just don't have the brain to LEARN how to code, you can't learn it if u dont understand how it works, ok?

Go ahead and answer the guy above this post.. I mean.. Afterall its people like him that u DO give answers to, right?
Yes, it does mean you can't edit a source. If you don't know how to program, you shouldn't be running a private server. The author of this source (Pro4Never) has even said this. Many many people say this because it's true. We have or had a sticked thread also saying this. Everyone competent has said this. In fact, Pro4Never's most recent posts:

Quote:
You clearly have no idea what you're editing so please take a step back and focus on learning basic programming tutorials not related to conquer.
Quote:
Learn general programming
Old 03/03/2016, 00:51   #2184

Quote:
Yea, I don't know how to code, so what?
Understanding at least the most basics of programming is a requirement to work with any public source.

It's like saying you can write a novel without knowing how to read first. It's absolutely ridiculous.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2016, 01:57   #2185

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZ. View Post
Stupid me...

How couldn't I see it lol?

Just had to change 0,0 to X,Y.
Thanks a lot!

Edit:
Has anyone successfully added new items?
I have added new items to the itemtype in the client as well as in the sql table.
When I try to login it's stuck at 1/4 of the loading bar...
I am pretty new to adding items to a server maybe I am doing something wrong?
Hope someone can give me an advice
Where can I find this code at? I have looked in every file, and I can't seem to find it, I'm either missing it or I am blind. If anyone could help, would much appreciate it, thanks.
Old 03/06/2016, 16:48   #2186

Is there anyone who knows how to fix item lock and sashes in redux? You can spawn sashes, and open them, but when you try to store an item it disappears, and item lock just doesn't work, also how to remove Merchant from game/accounts? Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 03/06/2016, 18:05   #2187

Quote:
Originally Posted by merchant5555 View Post
Is there anyone who knows how to fix item lock and sashes in redux? You can spawn sashes, and open them, but when you try to store an item it disappears, and item lock just doesn't work, also how to remove Merchant from game/accounts? Thanks in advance for any help.
They aren't broken. They simply aren't coded.

You'd need to see how the client requests all of that information and code a system to handle it.
Old 03/22/2016, 06:45   #2188

Because when I turn on the server is thus did everything like this in video

Old 04/02/2016, 03:04   #2189

Hello,

Where to modifiy cyclone "max" time? When u kill a good amount of mobs and stop, u keep having cyclone for a long time.
Old 04/03/2016, 23:00   #2190

Why do most monsters crash the client when I try to add a spawn? for example all the fiends crash client when they attack or when u attack them.

The only 2 working monstertypes I could add this far are purple bats and a red bull.
( Even Slingers in lab gives a crash )

Also, "SizeAdd" colum does not increase or decrease the size of the mob?

Closed Thread

« Redux V2 & Other 5065 (Conquer.exe) | Runtime-generated factory for network messages »