Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Honoring Ancestors

Discussion on [Release] Honoring Ancestors within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Release] Honoring Ancestors

hey, I'm new at coding and i've come up with that so if u have any notes would be appreciated thanks

PacketHandler.cs

Entity.cs

Code:
public byte AncestorHonored = 0;
Npcs.cs

ScreenShots

any comments would be appreciated and plz admit it that I'm less than a beginner.
Old 06/25/2013, 15:26   #2

Nice Work 2slam.

use this codes so no one tell u that not Efficient codes

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2013, 23:27   #3

Good Jop 2slam , u & All Members of Xor Team are Rocking ! **** The Best Rate in This Forum isn't Enough for what u Did & Still Doing for it
Old 06/26/2013, 01:01   #4

Since you've tested it and got it working, I would work on improving the way it's programmed if I were you.

Tbh, Kinda glad to see people putting some work into impulses source. At the same time though, All that work will come to be useless if you can't improve the source's performance to start with.
Old 06/26/2013, 01:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticallyDev View Post
Since you've tested it and got it working, I would work on improving the way it's programmed if I were you.

Tbh, Kinda glad to see people putting some work into impulses source. At the same time though, All that work will come to be useless if you can't improve the source's performance to start with.
Actually i agree with u about source's Performance & it needs to be upgraded & we need Best Coderz for this Jop
Old 06/26/2013, 01:33   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticallyDev View Post

less than a beginner thoug ^.
Old 06/29/2013, 10:55   #7

Not bad.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2013, 14:43   #8

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by HallOFPains View Post
Actually i agree with u about source's Performance & it needs to be upgraded & we need Best Coderz for this Jop
If you would need the 'Best Coderz' to improve that source it would only be a waste of time since those 'Best Coderz' should be able to create a source from scratch.
Thanks
3 Users