Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]4 new items for CoEmu V2

Discussion on [Release]4 new items for CoEmu V2 within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 02/06/2012, 01:41   #46

elite*gold: 0
works on 5375+? or just CoEmu v2?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] >>>> CoEmu.V3
11/09/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 20 Replies
i got a new CoEmu from a china site but i don't know how to setup it this is the link of the source 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download NewCoemu.rar pass: AhmedZero
[Help] Upgrading items (CoEmu v2)
09/05/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
hi all! i've got error whith this: public static int NextEquipLevel(int ItemId) { int NewItem = ItemId; Struct.ItemData Item = Nano.Items; if(ArmorType(ItemId) == false || WeaponType(Convert.ToString(ItemId)) == 117) {
CoEmu V2 , Cant see my items o.o
08/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi, ive been following kiyono's guide on adding the female gm robes and ive probably done something wrong because i logged in to check if it worked and i couldnt see any items neither in shops or in inventory. Kinda need a little help fixing it. Help appreciated <3
[CoEmu 2 Help required] Items
07/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Well everytime i buy and equip and item i dont ssee it and i have to relogin to see it and everytime i add progress to my items and i unequip it or relogin it disappears i have the GetPlusReq function working can someone help me out? BTW : I dont get any errors i just have that problems.
in coemu v2 can you add new items?
06/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
can i add new items in coemu v2 and how i can change the max level of coemu v2 and the exp rate, and i can add monster in the game?. tanx