Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 06:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Uzn Co Date Base Just Hacked Yestrday XD

Discussion on [Release] Uzn Co Date Base Just Hacked Yestrday XD within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/22/2009, 19:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtin777 View Post
**** you
**** right.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/22/2009, 20:00   #17

Rofl? CoPals = Garbage , UzN = Ftw , And For The Idiot That Claimed He Hacked Us... Best Advice Try Again =]

This Is An Example Of an Epic Failure
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2009, 20:25   #18

master why would you do that... it was a very stupid thing to do ******. your not a hacker.. your a noob thief that has a small ***** and thinks that this will make people think your cool.. you made 700+ peopole think your an *** hole cause now there entertainment has been ruined.. way to go..
Old 02/22/2009, 20:26   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMasterrrr View Post
Hey Iam Releasing Uzn Co Date Base Just Hacked Yestrday XD but u need app serv to use it i know how but i wont tell you just search ur brain its perfect accounts,etc,etc,translation,etc,etc here is a link of it use it beacuse its perfect.
Give Me A Thanks If I Helped You
*edited*
it got hacked and you released it?

it could have some kind of trojan in it that makes person hack into your computer

i think on this forum before you release it you have to scan and post the scans there ><
Old 02/22/2009, 20:34   #20

lol all what i will say lol why beacuse you are all dumb *** yea i hacked and i released why beacuse i want to shut down uzn why beacuse they are b***hes
Old 02/22/2009, 20:34   #21

lol number 1 co2 p server hacks a number 3?......losers
Old 02/22/2009, 20:38   #22

Im just Lol here. You "hacked" a database and released? You couldnt find your way out of a paper bag xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2009, 20:41   #23

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMasterrrr View Post
lol all what i will say lol why beacuse you are all dumb *** yea i hacked and i released why beacuse i want to shut down uzn why beacuse they are b***hes
First off let my say your grammar is complete ****. Secondly your release of our database is nothing more than a joke. You haven't released anything that could shut us down. What you released was nothing but a bunch of random SQL files that you put together to make people think your some kind of "pro hacker". Epic Failure On Your Part Big Time Buddy. Better Luck Next Time At Shutting us down.

CoPals Has Just Been Officially Owned. =]
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2009, 20:44   #24

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
spamtopic / flamewar

#edited
#closed
Old 02/22/2009, 20:44   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThugAmbitions View Post
First off let my say your grammar is complete ****. Secondly your release of our database is nothing more than a joke. You haven't released anything that could shut us down. What you released was nothing but a bunch of random SQL files that you put together to make people think your some kind of "pro hacker". Epic Failure On Your Part Big Time Buddy. Better Luck Next Time At Shutting us down.

CoPals Has Just Been Officially Owned. =]
Don't mean to shut you down but there is real acc's in there, I checked through this and my account is one of those.):
Closed Thread