Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Private Server Source Downloads

Discussion on [Guide] Private Server Source Downloads within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 02/05/2012, 20:52   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
Oh, sorry. I was just going off of your development thread.
Maybe you can give me a better history then.
Wanted to get a better grip on C#, so I dropped NCS and worked on Hybrids as a 5017 for a while. Then I thought, "5017 has been done so many times, but a 5065 hasn't." So I asked Kinshi how blowfish and the DHKeyExchange worked, so he taught me when its functions are supposed to be used, and etc. So after he taught me all he knew about it, I implemented blowfish into the source and made it 5071 for the new composition. I kept working and working at it, occasionally stumbling into roadblocks, so after working on the problem myself for a bit, and not figuring it out(Most of the time I figured out the problem and fixed it on my own) I would ask Nullable or ImmuneOne for help. So I just worked and worked on the source, till I got it semi complete, but couldn't work on it anymore since I went to military school.

Anything else you wanna know?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2012, 20:55   #47

elite*gold: 20

That's the one from the release thread, why is the one you just posted like a megabyte smaller?
Old 02/05/2012, 20:59   #48

Probably cause I deleted the SQL wrapper, and just used Impulse's DLL along with other minor changes.
Old 02/05/2012, 21:09   #49

So in other words it's a slightly updated version.
Old 02/05/2012, 21:44   #50

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaсkNull View Post
Wanted to get a better grip on C#, so I dropped NCS and worked on Hybrids as a 5017 for a while. Then I thought, "5017 has been done so many times, but a 5065 hasn't." So I asked Kinshi how blowfish and the DHKeyExchange worked, so he taught me when its functions are supposed to be used, and etc. So after he taught me all he knew about it, I implemented blowfish into the source and made it 5071 for the new composition. I kept working and working at it, occasionally stumbling into roadblocks, so after working on the problem myself for a bit, and not figuring it out(Most of the time I figured out the problem and fixed it on my own) I would ask Nullable or ImmuneOne for help. So I just worked and worked on the source, till I got it semi complete, but couldn't work on it anymore since I went to military school.

Anything else you wanna know?
There. That should be good now.
I'm surprised that I can still edit this list. It's getting really long and elitepvpers is starting to have problems with editing it. I guess if it gets too long, I could just make it a link going to my blog's page.
Old 02/05/2012, 21:46   #51

I still think that you should mention Kibou for the cool looking GUI.
Old 02/05/2012, 21:55   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
I still think that you should mention Kibou for the cool looking GUI.
I really don't like Kibou. I did work really hard on it but I learned so much since then. It's kinda a bad source that uses bad methods (in my opinion).
Old 02/06/2012, 00:23   #53

I definitely don't think you should get an infraction for that. You brought up some extremely valid points. A source list shouldn't be biased like this; it should be complete.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/06/2012, 00:33   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
I definitely don't think you should get an infraction for that. You brought up some extremely valid points. A source list shouldn't be biased like this; it should be complete.
I'm not adding Kibou. I wouldn't add a source to my list if the owner didn't want it published anymore (just like I won't publish Arco Online because Arco removed it), so how is it different that I don't want Kibou to be published to this thread? Kibou won't help anyone. Chris's source does a much better job by using the techniques that I was experimenting with. Also, of course it's biased. It's my opinion. If you want a list of sources, then just don't read my opinions.

#request clean - stop trashing this thread people. I don't appreciate this level of feedback. Constructive criticism would be nice, but calling me an ******* for displaying my opinions is going too far.
Old 02/06/2012, 04:19   #55

If you have Arco Online, go ahead and post it.
Old 02/06/2012, 04:29   #56

Quote:
Dang, I used to have it on megaupload. I guess I don't have it on my laptop anymore. If anyone has it, they can post it here and I'll link it to my list. If you have any documentation about it, post it after the link and I'll include that too.
Old 02/06/2012, 07:17   #57

Quote:
I have Arco Offline.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2012, 13:01   #58

I posted a mediafire link for Arco Online on the previous page in case everyone missed it.
Old 02/06/2012, 17:07   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
I posted a mediafire link for Arco Online on the previous page in case everyone missed it.
Oh, no - Arco Online was Arco's 5017 project.
Old 02/06/2012, 17:11   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
Oh, no - Arco Online was Arco's 5017 project.
Oh, my bad. The originally released 5071 version is also labeled Arco Online, in fact, on the old version of your blog you had labeled the 5071 version as the 5017 version of Arco Online, I was planning on telling you but it was rather difficult to contact you.
Anyway, here's the correct one.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Base 5017.rar (6.34 MB, 1871 views)
Thanks
4 Users