Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] DemonWars xmass style

Discussion on [Release] DemonWars xmass style within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] DemonWars xmass style

This is the website of my server, and you all can edit the photos and the files because i leave using it..

Do what you want, lol...

credits by Junior and me from Demon Wars
Old 12/07/2011, 14:47   #2

elite*gold: 130
<!-- Mirrored from ryl2northpole.com/ by HTTrack Website Copier/3.x [XR&CO'2010], Tue, 22 Nov 2011 20:11:21 GMT -->
LOLOl and the website is made in tables *****, but the phps came in handy. =3
Old 12/10/2011, 05:36   #3

elite*gold: 0
LOL someone posted it on arabe forum so everyone can see the pic there
but it if is allowed to post it here

Tags
christmas, conquer, demonwars, style, website

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE][xmass special]Remove checksum from manequin msg server
09/23/2016 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 43 Replies
ok guys, enough of mistery. here is the solution: * download this exe unpacker: VMUnpacker.rar unpack your msgserver(I used manequin one) with this app. * download immunity debugger(it's a tweaked ollydbg): Immunity.rar
DemonWars Legends Return 5536 Announce :
11/28/2011 - CO2 PServer Archive - 2 Replies
Max level 140 Server Online 24/7 Dedicated Status Server : +12 Max Compose Guild War Soul Items Purify and Stabilize Items Nobility Rank Sub Class System Quarantine Tournament
[RELEASE]SantaClaus giving out Xmass Hats for males/females.
01/23/2011 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 9 Replies
Hey everyone i've made this Santa Claus NPC to give out Xmass hats for females and males as it's my first release here i guess it's pretty good(just my opinion) well i've seen some releases to do with this before but it as sort of hard to understand so here it is. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COPY IT AND PASTE IT INTO CQ_ACTION..CQ_NPC AND CQ_TASK. cq_action 4050 4051 0 101 0 Ho!~Ho!~Ho!~Hello~there~%user_n ame!~Christmas~has~come~again~so~i~guess~it's~time ~to~lolok~like~me....
new wall for Xmass 22 to up 25 .........
12/23/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 11 Replies
THE DEC 20, 2010!! RELEASE VERSION OF USFPremuim ..IT HAS NO SPAM UNLIKE OTHERS WHO HAVE A KEYLOG, AND IT EXPECTED UNDETEDTED IN THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2011!! THIS CHEAT IS USE WIDELY BY THE GENERALS LIKE SON*OF*BERNA,unixsoft,NG_BoNeThUgS,newgroundgen AND SO MANY MORE LIKE ME I USE THIS ... Thumbs up AIMBOT+SPEEDHACK+AIMBOT+SHOOTWALLS+ETC*=UNDETECTED ! THE DEC 14, 2010!! RELEASE VERSION OF USFPremuim ..IT HAS NO SPAM UNLIKE OTHERS WHO HAVE A KEYLOG, AND IT EXPECTED UNDETEDTED IN...