Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Albetros Custom Source (Latest Hellmouth)

Discussion on [Release] Albetros Custom Source (Latest Hellmouth) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/30/2011, 22:38   #16

elite*gold: 0
Lucky you, i cant even put the **** sql right, it keep giving me errors.
Old 11/30/2011, 22:45   #17

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
This is entertaining xD
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/30/2011, 22:48   #18

Okay, i got the sql thingy working, time to look at source side D<
Old 11/30/2011, 22:51   #19

i Really get boring from the sourse which i can't make it login and i'm sure from my edit,
any way Pro4never u are on of Best
Old 11/30/2011, 22:55   #20

Didnt get what xabi said, anyways where should i edit the ip, i edited everything and i'm still getting errors of some missing smaps
Edit: Almost got it working, YES I WILL GET IT WORKING WITHOUT ANY HELP (i hope)

prolly it crashes cause there isnt a Game.IP in Configuration.cs, gonna try and add it, hope i'm right.
Old 11/30/2011, 23:27   #21

diedwarrior not i made it and it didn't need to work i made all things but never mind!! man! i try and try !! hehehe
Old 12/01/2011, 00:24   #22

elite*gold: 20
I could swear that Hellmouth had properly working reborn statuses so I just spend like 5 minutes wondering why the heck it didn't work until I saw that they were simply not included at all >_>
Oh well, good thing that there are other 5518 sources around to get offsets from.
And my MySQL problem from a few pages back still stands.
//edit
Old 12/01/2011, 01:37   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
I could swear that Hellmouth had properly working reborn statuses so I just spend like 5 minutes wondering why the heck it didn't work until I saw that they were simply not included at all >_>
Oh well, good thing that there are other 5518 sources around to get offsets from.
And my MySQL problem from a few pages back still stands.
//edit
Ooh crap sorry. I did have them as part of it but because I never finished writing the reborn scripts I never bothered updating the offsets (therefor they were like 100 patches old and either wrong or removed)

So I just executed the database backup and it all worked properly.

NOTE: I'm using the full mysql install from their website... NOT some crappy xampp/appserver combined package. I'm using version 5.5.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by diedwarrior View Post
Didnt get what xabi said, anyways where should i edit the ip, i edited everything and i'm still getting errors of some missing smaps
Edit: Almost got it working, YES I WILL GET IT WORKING WITHOUT ANY HELP (i hope)

prolly it crashes cause there isnt a Game.IP in Configuration.cs, gonna try and add it, hope i'm right.

Sorry I shouldn't have blindly suggested that people use the template I provided.. I forgot that login server uses another field.

Here's an example for the configuration format (the .cfg one not the .cfg.xml)

Code:
String:Database.Host = localhost
String:Database.User = root
String:Database.Pass = 
String:Database.Name = testdb
String:Game.IP = 127.0.0.1
Where IP is hamachi or external.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/01/2011, 04:47   #24

Good full error XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Old 12/01/2011, 04:51   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesamuraivega View Post
Good full error XDDDDDDDDDDDD
All zero errors. So many

For the record... In my tests this never really showed any large issues (the random was annoying but not related to the source itself. Simple change to make it threadsafe). I ran it for a couple weeks under a mild load without it needing to be restarted or ever causing issues.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2011, 05:51   #26

Thanks ABout that Source it seems to be Wonderful Especially the Anti AImbot System .Gonna Try it Latter
Old 12/01/2011, 07:04   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
Thanks ABout that Source it seems to be Wonderful Especially the Anti AImbot System .Gonna Try it Latter
The anti aimbot in it, **** way. Assuming it is the "how fast a player hits another player / accurate".
Old 12/01/2011, 09:38   #28

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
So I just executed the database backup and it all worked properly.

NOTE: I'm using the full mysql install from their website... NOT some crappy xampp/appserver combined package. I'm using version 5.5.12
Hm, that might be the reason. Guess I'll update MySQL.
//edit That solved it.
Old 12/01/2011, 13:59   #29

Edit: i've fixed the Iesi thingy, but now it just freezes in login using a 5519 client, as far as i know its all same encryption from 5507 to 5530 or something so thats not the problem, here's a pic

Edit: NVM, GOT LOGGED ON FINALLY DD
Old 12/01/2011, 17:42   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by diedwarrior View Post
Edit: i've fixed the Iesi thingy, but now it just freezes in login using a 5519 client, as far as i know its all same encryption from 5507 to 5530 or something so thats not the problem, here's a pic

Edit: NVM, GOT LOGGED ON FINALLY DD
You were probably just using the wrong server.

We always recommend lucky7 as a generic option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
The anti aimbot in it, crap way. Assuming it is the "how fast a player hits another player / accurate".
It's obviously not a perfect solution but there's really no reason NOT to have such a system in place on your server. It just detects suspicious shots. If the same user is scoring suspicious shots fairly often then there's really no way they AREN'T aimbotting.

The message only triggers if they do an EXACT hit (right clicking exact x/y where they will be landing) less than 100ms after they originally jumped. Such things obviously do happen by accident from time to time but definitely not consistently.
Closed Thread