Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 13:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Albetros Custom Source (Latest Hellmouth)

Discussion on [Release] Albetros Custom Source (Latest Hellmouth) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/01/2011, 17:56   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
You were probably just using the wrong server.

We always recommend lucky7 as a generic option.

It's obviously not a perfect solution but there's really no reason NOT to have such a system in place on your server. It just detects suspicious shots. If the same user is scoring suspicious shots fairly often then there's really no way they AREN'T aimbotting.

The message only triggers if they do an EXACT hit (right clicking exact x/y where they will be landing) less than 100ms after they originally jumped. Such things obviously do happen by accident from time to time but definitely not consistently.
Not really, i had to add String:Game.IP = 5.190.17.162
in config_default and pcname.cfg in server login, thats it.
Also great source mate, its so freakin awesome for real, i really like how you code every thing, any ways whats the /item command formate ? i tried

/item Blizzard Super 12 7 255 13 13, didnt work tho, thanks very much.

Old 12/01/2011, 18:11   #32

how it work and data base make wrong in last time? plezz help me

Old 12/01/2011, 18:13   #33

wolf20100, i'm not so good at C# either, but i have run it, read the above comment which contains every problem that might face you, with the solution of it.
Old 12/01/2011, 18:17   #34

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by diedwarrior View Post
Not really, i had to add String:Game.IP = 5.190.17.162
in config_default and pcname.cfg in server login, thats it.
Also great source mate, its so freakin awesome for real, i really like how you code every thing, any ways whats the /item command formate ? i tried

/item Blizzard Super 12 7 255 13 13, didnt work tho, thanks very much.
If it's using config_default then you must not have added a configuration file that uses your computer's MachineName... But doesn't matter. That should work just fine too!

You can look in the commands class to find all of the commands.

it's /item itemid plus bless enchant gem1 gem2

You can also look up item ids ingame via command... not sure what it is off the top of my head but it's definitely in the commands file if you look through it.

There's actually a TON of commands in there, mostly for debugging/testing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf20100 View Post
how it work and data base make wrong in last time? plezz help me
You need version 5.5.12 of mysql server. You can download it from their website (a later version should work... that's just what I'm running myself)

<edit>

keep in mind guys that the npcs in this still use python external files. I coded a number of them inside the source due to lazyness but the best bet is still to use python when applicable for easy editing.

I think I even have my remote npc scripting program somewhere if people are interested. Personally we just used dropbox for the source and edited the npc files that way but if not the remote tool is rather nice to have handy.

Old 12/01/2011, 18:21   #35

diedwarrior, i dont know how it work plezz told me or give me your yahoo id

Quote:
If it's using config_default then you must not have added a configuration file that uses your computer's MachineName... But doesn't matter. That should work just fine too!

You can look in the commands class to find all of the commands.

it's /item itemid plus bless enchant gem1 gem2

You can also look up item ids ingame via command... not sure what it is off the top of my head but it's definitely in the commands file if you look through it.

There's actually a TON of commands in there, mostly for debugging/testing.

You need version 5.5.12 of mysql server. You can download it from their website (a later version should work... that's just what I'm running myself)

<edit>

keep in mind guys that the npcs in this still use python external files. I coded a number of them inside the source due to lazyness but the best bet is still to use python when applicable for easy editing.

I think I even have my remote npc scripting program somewhere if people are interested. Personally we just used dropbox for the source and edited the npc files that way but if not the remote tool is rather nice to have handy.
man i down load it now told me how i can start the sorce i which folder ? and what i change plezz and thx
Old 12/01/2011, 18:38   #36

Quote:
diedwarrior, i dont know how it work plezz told me or give me your yahoo id

man i down load it now told me how i can start the sorce i which folder ? and what i change plezz and thx
You open the entire project and debug it in visual studio 2010....

You need to edit the configuration files in login bin folder and game bin folder. There are lots of instructions in this thread. Please read next time.
Old 12/01/2011, 18:41   #37

Quote:
You open the entire project and debug it in visual studio 2010....

You need to edit the configuration files in login bin folder and game bin folder. There are lots of instructions in this thread. Please read next time.
sorry man but whire the folder i can find configuration files can you explan it whith vedio
Old 12/01/2011, 19:03   #38

Quote:
sorry man but whire the folder i can find configuration files can you explan it whith vedio
If you can't figure out how to set this up using the info provided then there's zero chance you'll be able to use the source for anything even once it's running....

So no.

Have fun trying
Old 12/01/2011, 19:56   #39

wolf, there's a readme in the source folder, it says it all and thanks pro4never i've found all the commands i knew where they were, but didnt know that {0} goes for itemid, thanks again , and the check id command is /finditem, i can try to make a video guide to how to run the source if you want, or not if you'd like to keep it that way, can i also ask why's shopping mall not giving any items ? or is it my client ? also why doesnt stamina refile, skills wont save ? i know im asking much, i just need to know if i did something wrong or do i need to code those parts.
Old 12/01/2011, 20:00   #40

Hi all i want to take your SOURCE BUT AFTER FIXED ALL Problems
my yahoo is : Please Call me im Wait You
Old 12/01/2011, 20:02   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaHmoud SHIKO View Post
Hi all i want to take your SOURCE BUT AFTER FIXED ALL Problems
my yahoo is : Please Call me im Wait You
Will never happen idiot.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 12/01/2011, 20:31   #42

About the skills, it saves in db, but it never shows again when you relog o.o
Old 12/01/2011, 20:39   #43

Quote:
About the skills, it saves in db, but it never shows again when you relog o.o
Strange.. never happened in all our testing. You are sure you're on the right client version?
Old 12/01/2011, 20:47   #44

Yes, 5519 , i dont think it had to do anything with client since i already see the skill minicon, its just when i relog, its all gone, maybe it has to do with the fix i made for my sql since i got navicat lite which couldnt take your backup, maybe that fix was a fuckup :P, anyways i'm downloading this source to learn from it, not to make a server with it, so its fine, great work btw.
Old 12/01/2011, 21:01   #45

Quote:
Yes, 5519 , i dont think it had to do anything with client since i already see the skill minicon, its just when i relog, its all gone, maybe it has to do with the fix i made for my sql since i got navicat lite which couldnt take your backup, maybe that fix was a fuckup :P, anyways i'm downloading this source to learn from it, not to make a server with it, so its fine, great work btw.
Yes... you probably changed the stored procedures. Those are what handles much of the character database. We were in the process of re-writing database so that everything used nhibrinate but mapping the entire character database would have taken some actual effort so never got finished.

Just install the full version of mysql. Navicat has nothing to do with what version of sql you have. It's simply a 'browser' basically. Use the proper sql version and re-execute the database and it should work.

Closed Thread

« [Downloads] Popular Clients List | AutoPatch Server »