Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]Unstick Character (PHP)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Release]Unstick Character (PHP)

Add this HTML code in a website
Code:
<form method="post" action="unstick.php">
<table>
<tr>
<td height="43">
Username: </td><td width="30px"></td><td><center><input type="text" name="username" value="" /></center></td>
</tr>
</table>
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="Unstick!" />
</form>
Create a file called "unstick.php"
Code:
<?php
	// MySQL Connection
        // Enter your MySQL information here
	$con = mysql_connect("localhost","root","password");
	if (!$con)
	{
		die('Could not connect: ' . mysql_error());
	}
	mysql_select_db("*YourDatabase", $con);

// The lines below checks to see if the character even exists
	$obj1=mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*ColumnForNameOfCharacter*) FROM *CharacterTable* WHERE Name='$_POST[username]'");

$row = mysql_fetch_assoc($obj1);

if(mysql_num_rows($obj1) > 0)
	{
		// The line below, set accounts to whatever table holds the info of where your character is in the world. Also change MapID, MapX and MapY to whatever is in your table.

mysql_query("UPDATE *ChangeToCharactersTable* SET MapID = '1002', X = '250', Y = '250' WHERE *ChangeToColumnForNameOfCharacter* = '" . $_POST['username'] . "'");
	}
	else
	{
		die("Character doesn't even exist.");
	}

mysql_close($con);
	header("location:*Change to whatever page you want to go to after the script is run. Ex: http://127.0.0.1*");
?>
What this does is that the user visits the html page right? They then enter in their in-game name. If it exists, good for them, it teleports them to a location in TC. If it doesn't, it'll tell 'em so. If you want to edit things around that's cool, but this is just a basic layout. What you MIGHT wanna do, is add some security in there because if you just add what I gave you, anyone could enter ANY accound name and have them "unstuck".

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/29/2011, 20:07   #2

Useful post.
Keep up the good work mate.

Old 09/29/2011, 20:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by F i n c h i View Post
Useful post.
Keep up the good work mate.
Thanks Finchi!
Old 09/29/2011, 21:13   #4

Maybe a password check or you can teleport other players ^^

Old 09/29/2011, 21:14   #5

Received Thanks: 2,024
sql injection is possibel, also you can unstuck other charakters
Old 09/29/2011, 21:40   #6

Its a good basis. The ideal way to do it is to have a login system on the website and have the unstuck option in the user page. So only people with the user and password could unstuck a char. Then ofc you would want to do map checks to check if the user is in botjail etc.
Old 09/30/2011, 06:06   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBlackPlagu3x
What this does is that the user visits the html page right? They then enter in their in-game name. If it exists, good for them, it teleports them to a location in TC. If it doesn't, it'll tell 'em so. If you want to edit things around that's cool, but this is just a basic layout. What you MIGHT wanna do, is add some security in there because if you just add what I gave you, anyone could enter ANY accound name and have them "unstuck".
I believe I said something like that. Also as I said this is just a basic layout of what you could do. I personally implemented my idea into a character login panel, it's up to the people who use this to figure it out.
Old 09/30/2011, 11:55   #8

code server w/o characters be able to stuck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2011, 21:38   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwerty View Post
code server w/o characters be able to stuck.
That would be a really good idea lol but some people just don't have that kind of talent. Luckily, I've never had that problem but I know a lot of people (Especially when using TQ binaries) who have.
Old 09/30/2011, 22:13   #10

I don't even get how you can get stuck in the first place.
Old 09/30/2011, 22:17   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
I don't even get how you can get stuck in the first place.
You would get stuck if you'd try to swim in bird island.
Old 09/30/2011, 22:23   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by F i n c h i View Post
You would get stuck if you'd try to swim in bird island.
Oh stuck like that. I thought it was like others. Pfft, if people can't avoid that in a source, then they shouldn't even run a server.
Old 10/03/2011, 03:12   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
Oh stuck like that. I thought it was like others. Pfft, if people can't avoid that in a source, then they shouldn't even run a server.
Seriously, right? Of if you at least have it in your source, you could at least make an attempt to fix it. Ferserious.

« [Release] Status Effects [Full] | How to decompiler the start.dat (Login screen) »