Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Info] Order of what GeneralData subtypes are asked for upon Login

Discussion on [Info] Order of what GeneralData subtypes are asked for upon Login within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28
[Info] Order of what GeneralData subtypes are asked for upon Login

Hey,

Well im busy writing a source and my next step was to handle the GeneralData subtypes when you get when you login, I had no idea what order these were and I didnt really want to login everytime I did a subtype. So I made this little list(took.. 30 seconds with a finished source already made to create)
Nothing really helpful but i'm sure it could save someone some time.

[General Data subtype upon Login]
Quote:
// First: SET LOCATION
// Second: GET_SURROUNDINGS
// Third: HOT_KEYS
// Forth: CONFIRM_FRIENDS
// Fifth: CHANGE_PKMode
// Sixth: CONFIRM_PROFICIENCIES
// Seventh: CONFIRM_SPELLS
// Eighth: CONFIRM_GUILD
// Ninth: COMPLETE_LOGIN
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2011, 16:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Interesting.. :P
Old 04/24/2011, 00:29   #3

its not called "hot-keys".... why do ppl call it Hot-key packet?!?!
Old 04/24/2011, 04:26   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by |NeoX View Post
its not called "hot-keys".... why do ppl call it Hot-key packet?!?!
Because it sets up your hotkeys (not really but kinda...)

If you don't reply to that packet the client will not have any of its old hotkeys load.

But yes... it also serves to request items
Old 04/24/2011, 06:17   #5

Received Thanks: 1,147
In the real login sequence, not all subtype, you have specified, are required. By example, SetPkMode is sent during the login sequence, but not required to continue the sequence.

GetPosition -> GetSurroundings (Not sure of the name) -> GetItemSet -> GetGoodFriend -> GetWeaponSkillSet -> GetMagicSet -> GetSynAttr (Not sure of the name) -> LoginCompleted
Old 04/24/2011, 10:42   #6

elite*gold: 28
I just posted the order of what it requests never said what is actually necessary.

But again I was curious to what was actually needed, and it turns out only 4 of the subtypes need handling.

Just woke up so off the top of my head they are.. uhh.. GetPosition, GetSurroundings, CompleteLogin and I can't remember the last one. For the ones you dont have just throw the packet you received back at the client without anychanges(decrypted ofc).