Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] 5165 RegisterPage with background music :D

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] 5165 RegisterPage with background music :D

Request close

Old   #2

try to keep registration pages more simple, and nothing personal but this looks really bad..

Old   #3

Thank you Paul but this is NOT what I personally am working on and as already stated this is for BEGINNERS. The page can not get any more simple *****. Besides it`s all from self study
Old   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,306
By simple he means less cluttered....

You have graphics going all over the place.

I dunno about others but as soon as I see a tiled background of some random pic I cringe and close the page.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Then I guess that I should request this to be closed. Not entirely sure what you mean by "all over the place" though?!?!?! Nobody wants a bland web page or at least I know I don`t lol.
Old   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,490
I think what pro was trying to say was that websites that have alot on them look unprofessional, personally a simple design that is done to a high standard looks 100 times better than a cluttered 'busy' design.

Something you should do some research on i think, also music that plays in the background of a website is one of the worst things imaginable, i wouldnt do it in the future.

Closed.

Closed Thread