Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone can tell me where i can find the effects of monks skills on the client ??

Discussion on Anyone can tell me where i can find the effects of monks skills on the client ?? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone can tell me where i can find the effects of monks skills on the client ??

Anyone can tell me where I can find the effects of the monk skill? I'm trying to add the ability to binary 5095 and the skill works, but do not get the effect ...

Tranks in advanced.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to Remove skills effects in conquer online ?
04/08/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
how to remove the effects of conquer online, all the effects just showing the character and the ground monsters The effect of a skill for the game to get lighter and does not get slower when I use the speed hack or fatal strike. not a problem if my video card is a Gforce 6200 ALE
[HELP] Where to find the place skills are coded
06/16/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
ive looked everywhere in my source... Does anyone know where i can find the place where skills are coded?
new skills and Effects
02/01/2009 - RF Online - 1 Replies
TO LOOK VIDEO 1. YouTube - RF Korean new skills and Effects 2. YouTube - RF Online - New Force Effects Help, I want same skills and Effects, but I do not know where them to download.