Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

windows error problem.

Discussion on windows error problem. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
windows error problem.

recently i have made a 5165 private server, for the first few days my server was working great i had no problems at all. however now when i click on NewestCoServer a windows error pops up saying..

NewestCOServer has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience.

can anyone please help me on how i had solve this problem?

cheers.
Old 01/30/2011, 21:22   #2

Received Thanks: 1,107
did you change anything in the .txt files inside the old codb ?

if yes than you need to find what you have changed and fix it .

IE.numbers in mobsinfo.txt/npc's id's/etc etc
Old 01/30/2011, 21:33   #3

yes i did but i had a back up for them :/ so there back to normal now but its still not working :/
Old 01/30/2011, 21:41   #4

Received Thanks: 1,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamielev92 View Post
yes i did but i had a back up for them :/ so there back to normal now but its still not working :/
sorry i was just guessing .cus you dident provide enough information about it

but you were changing things so it must be something that you have changed earlier its not gonna happen just like that there must be a reason .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
windows ERROR
10/31/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86(32-bit) or x64(64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher." this is the error that appears when I try to install the client SilkroadOnline_GlobalOfficial_v1_265. my pc: Processor: Inter(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5800 @ 2.00GHz 2.00GHz RAM: 4.00 GB System type: 64-bit Operating System what should I do?
Directx Error- Windows 7
08/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
When ever i try to run Silkroad off my laptop which has windows 7 on it i get this directx error and im not sure how to fix it please help. Imageshack - errord.png
Windows error remix
06/11/2010 - Off Topic - 5 Replies
HERE IT IS : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3-vBBQKOYU&fe ature=related
AccServer Error Windows 7
01/24/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
I'm having a problem with the accserver when i open it it always says that in the attachment i have already deleted the my file in C:\Windows my anti virus is off when i execute the accserver the mysql is up and running and the npcserver and gameserver work too but the accserver doesnt i have already checked the ips everything is right the only thing thats not working is the accserver can anyone help me? and i still dont know this but if someone does can you tell me is it possible to run...
i need help error from windows
10/14/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i get a error when sro_client is starting look at this pic:( http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9413/erroropera tingsystemnn6.png can someone help me plz :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(