Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4351 Login Issue.

Discussion on 4351 Login Issue. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 01/26/2011, 05:09   #16

elite*gold: 80
I can't believe i had my offsets wrong..that makes me feel stupid.

Thanks for all your help.
Old 01/26/2011, 05:20   #17

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
I know that but you stated that it's 5016, which is before the TQServer padding came into effect.
I meant 5018*
My server runs on 5021.
Sorry xP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ISSUE]Server Login GM
02/23/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi guys, I used the search button but could not find anything, the server was running smooth for 3days when we activated the AntiGmHack made by zombe & patched our client we've gotten an error saying at the login screen: There is an error in the server. Please reconnect later. So I went to the database remove my GM tags and I could login. So everyone can login except: DEKARON
[Question] Login issue & autologin professional
03/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I am getting an error on the ECSRO server. It is saying "Cannot connect (C10)" not Cannot connect due to server traffic =/ also Does autologin professional actually know how many people are in the server? i mean i turned on slot checking and set it up activate login with slot checking:2 but after it types my user name and pass it just stands there reporting all 0's on server slot Zzz thank you help greatly appreciated :D
What is Causing D-Shop Login Issue?
03/10/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
I hear that the D-shop is locking people out again. Does anyone know people are doing to cause it? I've gone into the D-shop and am still able to log out and back in fine. I don't get stuck at all. Just wondering if anyone has tried D-shop but did get locked out.
login issue
07/17/2007 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
for the past wk i have not been able to login to eo. i have re downloaded and reinstalled the program but, it still will not let me login. i have come to epvp asking for help because after emailing tq several times u have not received any response. could some1 here plzz help me. the error mess. i keep receiving is server maintenance or server congested.
L2W on Off US : login issue
02/24/2006 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
I belive is a protocol version issue in the .ini Any idea to fix it ?