Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] About learning more...

Discussion on [Request] About learning more... within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] About learning more...

I want ask if is there any tutorial, topic, or anything else about sockets in C#

... i understand anything else... but i don't understand the sockets system itself.... i want to learn it... and try to make an stable one... i would apreciate any help...

Thanks in advance!

Happy new 2011 ^^
Old 01/04/2011, 18:04   #2

Received Thanks: 1,107
we are not using the java to create a server socket system but so far it looks helpful and you might wanna look at it

also you might wanna visit it this website to

next is to download iampluse's 5165 source or whatever hes name im sorry i cant remember how to spell hes name and take a look/try to edit and use the socket system in that source it works good though
hope i helped .
Good luck
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/04/2011, 18:27   #3

yes a lot... thanks!
Old 01/04/2011, 18:36   #4