Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What pserver is best to play on?

Discussion on What pserver is best to play on? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What pserver is best to play on?

I'm talking about those servers that you can just type in the gear, skill, level, attributes, rebirth and you can receive them.

This is basically a PVP server where you get your perfect char.

Any of these servers still alive? If so, which one is best? If not, which other PvP servers are good?
Old 10/23/2010, 04:43   #2

has all the things you listed.
Old 10/23/2010, 05:12   #3

elite*gold: 20
It depends on how you define best. All servers (except 5165 servers) are unique. I'd go with something that you feel will be a good fit for you. Mine has a large crowd waiting from the real game; however, you wouldn't like it because it's not PVP. It's not about what's big, it's what's good in your view! Good luck! =]
Old 10/23/2010, 05:19   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
All servers are unique?

Bullshit

binaries are the most generic with lotf and coemu servers trailing close behind.

The only 'unique' servers are those running a custom source that enables custom features or in some way distinguishes it from the sea of mediocre servers.

That being said... most pvp servers die out quickly as there is no way to keep players interested or involved.
Old 10/23/2010, 05:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
All servers are unique?

Bullshit

binaries are the most generic with lotf and coemu servers trailing close behind.

The only 'unique' servers are those running a custom source that enables custom features or in some way distinguishes it from the sea of mediocre servers.

That being said... most pvp servers die out quickly as there is no way to keep players interested or involved.
I thought Binaries are illegal here on elitepvpers.
Old 10/23/2010, 05:34   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousFang View Post
I thought Binaries are illegal here on elitepvpers.

Releasing the files are, not advertising a TQ Binary server or discussing about them.
Old 10/23/2010, 07:25   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by copz1337 View Post
has all the things you listed.
You cannot type in them commands in LostConquer.
Old 10/23/2010, 09:21   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptоr View Post
You cannot type in them commands in LostConquer.
In my opinion, that's what makes a good server. Servers that give too much control to their players die extremely quickly. I released something on an old account on here a long time ago that explains what makes a good server... I'll release it if I find it.

EDIT: had to rewrite it..
Old 10/25/2010, 01:31   #9

A server focused on PVP with command items and etc is what I want.

We have any?
Old 10/25/2010, 08:06   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkilledAzn123 View Post
A server focused on PVP with command items and etc is what I want.

We have any?
Tons. Just look in the advertisement section.
Old 10/25/2010, 17:32   #11

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
As far as I'm aware there is no decent command enabled pvp server currently. I actually ran a little mini search the last few days as I've been wanting to do some fbing and there are NONE I can find that don't suck massively.

Main one I've given a chance is fallen heroes simply because it seems to be gaining in popularity and is a semi stable server with cmds and pvp.

Problems that RUIN the server:

-Unlimited stamina: makes fb completely boring and a waste of time. It's a skilless spam fest
-Old jumps: Makes fbing too easy (wouldn't be as big an issue if you couldn't just spam fb. You can honestly get hit almost every jump you made cause it's SO easy to hit ppl using old jumps)
-Limited/no content for non trojans. I gave melee a shot and it's very poorly coded and insensitive. Taos and ninjas afaik are not coded at all (not that I like fighting ninjas... just saying that if you want ANYTHING other than fbing the server will not suit you... and even the fb they manage to **** up)

-Buggy events that half the time don't work. Most I've bothered entering kick people out 2 seconds later thinking it's done and then the system msg's for it continue going counting down till the end... yet ppl have already been kicked out lol

-Laggy: LOADS of times where I'm getting 500-1000 ping... NOT good for a server based around fbing in which unlimited stam/slow jump is in play... it's complete suicide.

-Could be my initial impression but most of it is just bad community filled with "OMG I PWN YOU AT FB LOLOLOL" nubs who camp spawns and just wanna show off the size of their e-****.

</rant>

I've tried a couple other pservers and so far not really come across much worth playing... not having done any pservers other than qonquer before this is absolutely depressing. I had no idea the pserver community was quite this bad :S :S
Old 10/25/2010, 19:26   #12

Thank you Pro4Never! You're completely correct. They all pretty much suck. Most of them are just slightly edited versions of NewestCoServer (if edited at all) and contain many bugs that make play almost impossible for non-trojans. For the people that can figure out how to use the old jump, it makes the trojan better than all the other classes. TQ used to be smart (before ninja and talismans came out). They fixed* the jump on purpose, just like they made the top level 130 on purpose. Equalizing powers! Wow. I went off topic a little. lol. Point is, they mostly all suck like Pro4Never said.
Old 10/26/2010, 05:16   #13

Thanks pro ( :
Hmmm old jump sucks. I'd very much prefer the new jump becauses it tests your actual skills. Old jump is way too slow and too easy to hit someone. For me, I'm pro at fast jump and you can imagine how good I'd be with slow jump.

Anyway, I miss CoEmu; that was probably the BEST pvp command server...

edit : thanks furiousfang too. ive realized you have tried to satisfy me ;p
Old 10/26/2010, 05:23   #14

Received Thanks: 1,169
what are your top3 ?

ya.. coemu was a great server, runned by pros.
Old 10/26/2010, 05:39   #15

Hmmm top 3... I havent played alot of servers, only ones ive played were CoEmu and Acid/Hybrid CO.

Both were great and I loved them but i'd have to choose CoEmu as best because you could type commands and pvp system was great. I'd choose those servers over real CO anyday.

Anyway in CoEmu, I ran that ****. I was one of the top 5 best fb/ssers on that server (:
Closed Thread