Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What version of Co do you like and why?

Discussion on What version of Co do you like and why? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/29/2010, 02:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
5017!

I love the +12 max, level 137 cap, 2nd reborn limit, and the classic "feel" of "YOU KILLED MY NOOB, LET ME GET MY MAINNN/LET'S PK AND MINE IN THE MINE CAVE/OH MY GOSHHH HE'S GOT AN ELITE +4 RDG/RDG BLADE!".

Basically, the patch before mayhem occurred, with a few exceptions like auto-reloading, quick composition, etc...

I hate battle power, nobility, ninjas, talismans, steeds, shopping mall, item lock, mentor-apprentice, CPs, and well, I think I'll be shunned if I continue naming more, haha.

But yeah, Conquer's golden age was when it was classic.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Emuhacker 2.X.X-3.3.5 | Newest Version | Multilanguage (new hack version added)
11/11/2013 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 358 Replies
Emuhacker died a long time ago, so did this thread. I dont support it any more, nor do i have the files of the emuhacker anymore, so dont PM me
GarenaHack 3.18 Latest Version Full Private version + Mega Exp Plugin Cracked
01/16/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 10 Replies
This is the GarenaHack 3.18 latest version cracked, so you may enjoy free private version. http://i15.tinypic.com/8adnxxz.png DOWNLOAD LINKS: Garena_with_GarenaHack_3.18 as zip GarenaHackInstaller MEDIAFIRE mirror
GarenaHack 3.18 Latest Version Full Private version + Mega Exp Plugin Cracked
07/08/2010 - General Coding - 18 Replies
This is the GarenaHack 3.18 latest version cracked, so you may enjoy free private version. http://i15.tinypic.com/8adnxxz.png DOWNLOAD LINKS: Garena_with_GarenaHack_3.18 as zip GarenaHackInstaller MEDIAFIRE mirror
[Release]EasyMetin2(Lonely) DE Version Released!!!(Levelbot) NEUE VERSION
04/10/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 12 Replies
poly was here