Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Need help with Login Background..

Discussion on [Request]Need help with Login Background.. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Need help with Login Background..

Alright, I've literally searched everywhere on epvp for this. I'd like to know where we can change the background image in the login screen. I heard it was bg2.bmp and Log1.bmp in the data/main folder but it isn't their the Log1.bmp is the loading screen which brings you to the login page and not the login page, I've searched every image. I was just wondering if anybody here knew.

Thanks
Old 08/10/2010, 05:06   #2

Have you searched the edits section? There wil surely be an answer in there.
Old 08/10/2010, 05:11   #3

if ur using a 5100+ client then it's probably the start.dat where u wanna change it but I doubt u can since its like encrypted and **** lol...but for other clients do wat matty told u to do...
Old 08/10/2010, 05:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersub View Post
if ur using a 5100+ client then it's probably the start.dat where u wanna change it but I doubt u can since its like encrypted and **** lol...but for other clients do wat matty told u to do...
If it is all in the Flash file then you can decompile it with something like Thrillix Flash Decompiler. Hope this helps.
Old 08/10/2010, 05:20   #5

oh I'm sorry i should've mentioned it's lotf, there's no edit section in the 5017 client.
Old 08/10/2010, 05:29   #6

No in the edits section there is guides on how to edit clients and interfaces. Use one of them to edit the client the way you want it.
Old 08/10/2010, 10:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by herois1 View Post
oh I'm sorry i should've mentioned it's lotf, there's no edit section in the 5017 client.
use this:

Then extract data.wdf

Go to this after:
data\main

all the files needed for editing loginscreen is there.
U need a dds plugin for it.
If u are using Paint.NET, then u already got the dds plugin.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/10/2010, 12:11   #8

@Grillmad I do appreciate you helping other members. But the reason other people don't tell people exactly what to do is so that they have to do some work themselves. Even if it does just leave a simple google search or something at least they are doing part of the work.
Old 08/10/2010, 12:14   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyc2580 View Post
@Grillmad I do appreciate you helping other members. But the reason other people don't tell people exactly what to do is so that they have to do some work themselves. Even if it does just leave a simple google search or something at least they are doing part of the work.
I gave him what he needed.
I doubt he would find a wdf extractor by him self as i doubt he even knew it was needed.

Now is up to him to extract the files and edit it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2010, 14:26   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyc2580 View Post
I agree. :P
Old 08/10/2010, 16:21   #11

yeah it worked, thanks grillmad. And guys I have literally searched everywhere before this for it. I bet this Thread will help newbies like me edit it too. Thanks again.