Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Red/Black names lose gear

Discussion on [Help] Red/Black names lose gear within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Red/Black names lose gear

How can you make it so red and black names lose gear and how can you take the item lock outa 5065 if thats even possible??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT 123 bagi with full +7 gear for a 123+ ak with good gear or 130 ak with +3 gear
05/07/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
wtt 123+ bagi with full +7 gear and +7 cocave for a 123 ak wih real good gear or a 130 ak with +3 gear. pm or add me to [email protected] for pictures and no information. gtfo scammer cuz i dont deal with that bullshit :mad:
[Names] All Server Names! Recommended Servers Are Marked!
02/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies
Hey i saw Many server that are using the same names xD its funny so here is a list to help u out. Later I Will Make A List With Avaible Names And I Will Put In The (Already In Use) Names What Server Is Dead And What Server Is Alive! THE BLUE SERVERS ARE RECOMMENDED! First 1-146 Names That Are In Use! CoEmu PorousCO CoUnleashed TCWNN
For black names-get out of botjail free :D
01/06/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 17 Replies
Well this worked for me on my black name. I was usin qo prox and i had cyclone on (my pker is a tao) and then all of a sudden i was jumpin 2 a spawn 2 kill a archer and i got bot jailed. I thot about this idea and tried it and it worked. All u do is smack the guard and he kills u, sending u 2 regular jail. Rather than payin a DB i payed 6 golds. This was prolly posted but it wasnt on this page so jsut 2 give every1 a heads up :)
change color of item names or guild names?
05/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
How can i change the color of the item names or guild names? -- they are both yellow and screw up my bot... so i cant be in a guild to us my bot and pick up items.