Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem logging in Private server

Discussion on Problem logging in Private server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Problem logging in Private server

Ok I followed the guides on how to start your own private server with 5165 client and I kept getting the same problem in my NewestCOServer black box, it will say its logging in but makes no further attempt. Here I'll throw a screenie. I tried using my own static IP and Hamachi but I get the same thing for both of them.

Old 07/22/2010, 01:14   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Was gonna say it looked like a problem where you're using a 32 bit libey32.dll on a 64 bit os but then I actually took a second glance at the error lol.

Did you make any significant changes to the source? or is it a public one? It may help to know what large systems you re-coded/changed recently. If you haven't done much then I'd suggest re-downloading a fresh copy of the source or looking for a different one.

That being said.. the error is different than alot of the libey32 ones but the incorrect format error USUALLY means you are trying to load a 32 bit with a 64 bit os or vice versa. You can follow korv's guide to switch your project to 32 bit, transfer over the required files to the new folder and give that a shot. That's probably your best bet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2010, 04:18   #3

elite*gold: 0
I didn't make any changes to it, except the change in the I.P. Address. Got it fresh off a thread. I did some research throughout the forums and noticed it had to do with the 32 and 64 bit thing, but I thought I'd get a professional to view my problem to see if it was true.
That is probably the case then, and I will use the guide. What is the program that changes the bit anyways?

Thanks for the help.