Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help with creating launcher

Discussion on help with creating launcher within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help with creating launcher

I am creating a launcher and i want to add patch and server status im not very good with c#

i have seen few launchers out there but i wanted to try making one myself. you know the pride of making something myself.

i wanted to add a window which will show a web site. i know their are so many sources out there but as i said i want to create it myself i just want some ideas maybe guides on how to do it.
Old 07/15/2010, 03:41   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sky* View Post
I am creating a launcher and i want to add patch and server status im not very good with c#

i have seen few launchers out there but i wanted to try making one myself. you know the pride of making something myself.

i wanted to add a window which will show a web site. i know their are so many sources out there but as i said i want to create it myself i just want some ideas maybe guides on how to do it.
I know this is not what you want but why don't you take one that is already out there and play around with that first. Then you can use that as a basis and create a new launcher of it. This would help you learn a bit better and would also keep the pride there too
Old 07/15/2010, 03:53   #3

can you recommend one that is more readable because the one i saw was i have Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and the source keeps giving me errors to open.
Old 07/15/2010, 03:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sky* View Post
can you recommend one that is more readable because the one i saw was i have Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and the source keeps giving me errors to open.
I am not quite sure as I never really done much with the client edits wise. The most I do is add custom logos and other stuff to the client. I am sure if you keep looking one will pop up. I will have a look through the posts as well for you see if I can find one that would suffice.

**EDIT**

Have not checked any of these out and don't know if they come with source codes :S I will keep looking though and check them out in a little while.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2010, 20:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyc2580 View Post
I am not quite sure as I never really done much with the client edits wise. The most I do is add custom logos and other stuff to the client. I am sure if you keep looking one will pop up. I will have a look through the posts as well for you see if I can find one that would suffice.

**EDIT**

Have not checked any of these out and don't know if they come with source codes :S I will keep looking though and check them out in a little while.
thank you i will check each out
Old 07/22/2010, 20:37   #6

I could give u a source code for a simple one, editable with form etc.
If want?
Old 02/18/2011, 12:06   #7

Fish

I would love the source for to it, and mabye a little discription. Thats if your still willing to just send any download info to my email. Thanks a bunch.
Old 02/18/2011, 12:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingofDemons View Post
I would love the source for to it, and mabye a little discription. Thats if your still willing to just send any download info to my email. Thanks a bunch.
Maybe you should look I'm banned. Also Look the date of the post.

Gold digging is nice, right?
Old 02/18/2011, 16:11   #9

heres an auto patcher not sure if thats what ur looking for but its a nice little start it looks kinda crappy but you can change it.