Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help NPC's Making [5165]

Discussion on Help NPC's Making [5165] within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Help NPC's Making [5165]

guys can anywone explain to me how to put NPc data's in NPcs.txt like what evey Number Mean's !
Old 06/14/2010, 23:17   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
[FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]NPCs.txt
Code:
[COLOR="Blue"]4358 [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]9927[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]1[/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"]0[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]1000[/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]467[/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"]633[/COLOR]
4358 is the NPC ID.
9927 is the NPC type, meaning the mesh used for this npc.
1 is the flag. The flag is used to decide whether the npc is a dialog npc, a shop npc, a face change npc, a stake, a scarecrow, etc.
0 is the avatar. Meaning the picture that pops up in the npc dialog box. If the npc is a flag other than 2, 3, 4, 10 ,15, or 27 then you will set this as 0.
1000 is the map you will set the npc on.

467 is the X coordinate of the NPC's location.
633 is the Y coordinate of the NPC's location.
Here you go.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/14/2010, 23:21   #3

Ty Very Much !
Old 06/14/2010, 23:25   #4

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngeaL™ View Post
Ty Very Much !
Next time take a look at the faq thread before you ask questions about the 5165 source.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] 5165 Source NPC's...
02/04/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
So here's the problem I've been facing for a long time and unable to fix... I go into my OldCODB folder and open up NPCS.txt and add a new NPC line "CORRECTLY" Example of a correct one.. As 1502 being the NPC ID, 128 the NPC type, flags, direction, Map ID, and X coords and Y coords... Now the problem is when I put it in then save and exit and then I build/debug my source and start it and it loads normally but when I get in the game the NPC works but the NPC type I put is totally...
[Release]Materials NPC's Related to Buying & Upgrading House for 5165
02/01/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 23 Replies
Not sure if this is anywhere, but I just got finished coding these 4 npc's. they are the necessary npc's needed for the vouchers and stuff needed for the House Permit and the Upgrade Certificate. This works very well with Pringles House code release. Side Note: I have made these NPC's to require alot less materials needed to aquire the Vouchers needed for the House Permit and the Upgrade Certificate. Update: Updated Stoneman to allow the use of ALL Rates of Copper Ore...Code in Green is...
[Release] Birth-Island NPC's! 5165 Source...
01/21/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
#REMOVED! I MADE AN ALL-IN-ONE THREAD ABOUT IT! #Request Close
Making NPC's
07/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
okay i want to make npc's have their own names like when i make a new npc an use his type as 88 which is WHman so his name comes up Warehouse man how cann i make his name come up VIPStoreKeeper?
Help making NPC's sell items
05/06/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
After decoding most of the the NPC's i found there are allot of useless event NPC's just standing around and i would like to make use of them by making them sell items so if someone has an idea on how to do this please help. Thanks.